- Version 188.8.131.52.67
- Last update 7 Jul 2020
- Supported Languages
- Support from customweb
5.3.0 – 184.108.40.206.0 – 220.127.116.11.0 – 18.104.22.168.0 – 5.6.7
Concardis PayEngine (Comfort, Premium, Professional)Accept credit card payments as well as other payment methods such as debit cards (PostFinance, etc.), eWallets (PayPal, etc.) and web-banking payment methods (PostFinance E-Finance, sofortüberweisung, ELV/giropay, iDeal, etc) and many more in your Shopware shop with no big effort.
The Shopware Concardis PayEngine Payment Plugin supports the authorisation methods Ajax Authorization (Flex Checkout), Hidden, Server and Payment Page (the payment page can be customized using your shop template).
With Ajax (Flex Checkout), your customers can process their payment in your shop without being redirected to an external page. This authorization method is fully PCI DSS SAQ A compliant.
The Shopware Concardis PayEngine Payment Plugin also supports capturing, cancellation and refund. This means that you can process payments directly from the administration interface of the shop and no longer have to log into the back-end of Concardis PayEngine. This simplifies the payment processing a lot.
Payment MethodsThis module of customweb supports the following payment methods:
- Credit Card
- American Express
- Diners Club
- PostFinance Card
- Amazon Payments
- Belfius Direct Net
- CBC Online
- CENTEA Online
- ING HomePay
- KBC Online
- PostFinance E-Finance
- Direct Debits (ELV)
- Direct E-Banking
- Open Invoice
FeaturesThis module supports the following features:
- Ajax Authorization (Flex Checkout): Process payments without redirection. Payment form loaded within aa ajax box (fully PCI DSS SAQ A compliant authorization).
- Hidden Authorization: Process payments without redirection via a seamless integration (requires PCI DSS SAQ A-EP).
- Server Authorization: Process payments without redirection via a seamless integration (requires PCI DSS SAQ A-EP).
- Payment Page: Your customers will be redirected to a payment page to process the payment.
- Dynamic Template: Use a dynamically loaded template to adapt the payment page to the layout of the shop.
- Transaction Management: Create and issue credit notes directly from your shop.
- Deferred Authorization.
- Subscription: This plugin is compatible with the shopware Abo Commerce.
- Alias Manager / Token System: Save credit card data (PCI-compliant storage) during the payment process.
- External Checkout.
MigrationIf you have previously installed the plugin via the Sellxed Store (https://www.sellxed.com/shop) we have a detailed Installation Instruction (https://www.sellxed.com/de/blog/sellxed-plugins-im-shopware-marketplace) that shows you how to migrate to the marketplace version.
As the owner of this extension you can rate it in the Shopware accountRate now in your account
Average customer rating from 1 reviews:
Mit Unterstützung durch den Support lief das und funktioniert seither ohne Probleme.
Please find the extensive integration manual online: https://www.sellxed.com/shop/en/chf/software/manual/index/en/shopware-concardis-comfort-premium-professional-zahlungs-plugin.html/