- Version 2.0.21
- Last update 22 May 2020
- Supported Languages
- Support from digitalwert
5.2.11 – 5.2.275.3.0 – 18.104.22.168.0 – 22.214.171.124.0 – 126.96.36.199.0 – 5.6.6
Contact & Support
If you have any questions or suggestions just contact us via mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we are happy to help you. A instructions for the plugin can be found at: https://shopwaredemo.digitalwert.de/media/pdf/9b/c3/5f/Guide_FAQForArticles.pdf .
Description of the plugin
With the plugin "faqs for the article detail pages as a tab and as a separate page (including customers can ask their own question, etc.)" you can extend the article detail page with a frequently asked questions tab, have the frequently asked questions displayed on a separate page by adding a category for the page and assign the corresponding frequently asked questions to the category (if you do not want the category to be displayed in the top navigation, you can hide the category using the checkbox "Do not display in top navigation") or have the frequently asked questions displayed below a shop page. A subdivision of the frequently asked questions to subcategories is also possible, you can also have a left sidebar with the frequently asked question categories displayed. The frequently asked question entries are created in a separate backend module and assigned to the article or a category via a multiple selection field.
The plugin is fully compatible with our plugin https://store.shopware.com/en/digi120381816236/more-tabs-for-the-article-detail-pages-own-tabs-properties-downloads-and-more.html . In the plugin configuration under "show before tab (only needed in connection with our other tab plugin)" you can select the tab in front of which the frequently asked question tab should be displayed.
Available assignment options:
- article (in a own tab): The respective frequently asked question entries can be assigned per article and per article variant. The assignment of the frequently asked question entry to an article or an article variant can be done either via the shopware backend (for example for all article variants via the shopware function "apply standard data" -> "apply attribute configuration" -> "save"), by a CSV import via the shopware Import / Export module or through the Rest API. Furthermore, there is also the possibility to select within the plugin configuration, if the assignment of the frequently asked question entries should only be necessary for the main variant of an article, so that the frequently asked question entries have to be set only for the main variant of an article and not for everyone individual article variant.
- category (as a seperate page): the respective frequently asked question entry can be assigned to each category via a multiple selection field. For example, to distribute the frequently asked question entries to subcategories, you only have to tick the "faq category" for example for the main category "FAQ". Then the subcategories for the main category "FAQ" can be created, for example "questions about the online shop" and "questions about shipping". For the subcategories the checkbox "faq category" has to be set too and the frequently asked question entries are assigned via the multiple selection field to the subcategories .
- shop page: the respective frequently asked question entry can be assigned to each shop page via a multiple selection field. In order for the frequently asked question entries to be displayed on a shop page, the tick must be set at "faq shop page". For a shop page, you can also hide the left sidebar, the title of the shop page and the content of the shop page to create your own page based on a shop page for the frequently asked question entries, on which only the frequently asked question entries are displayed.
Within the newly created backend module "faq entries" under the menu item "Content" the respective frequently asked question entry can be created. With the number of the created frequently asked question entries there is no limit. The following settings can be defined per frequently asked question entry:
- the choice of whether the frequently asked question entr should be active
- the definition of the internal label for the frequently asked question entry
- the selection of whether the author name should be displayed
- the definition of the author name
- the definition of the author mail
- the selection of whether the create date should be displayed
- the definition of the create date
- the definition of the title of the frequently asked questio entry
- the definition of the question of the requently asked question entry
- the definition of the answer of the frequently asked question entry
- the definition of a link destination for a read more button
The question and the answer of an frequently asked question entry can be maintained via a TinyMCE field so that you can, for example, enter the following content elements:
- normal text
- HTML elements
- headlines (h1, h2, h3, h4, h5 and h6) via the optionally activated advanced editor ("Configuration" -> "User administration" -> select a user -> check "extended editor") in the TinyMCE field and the selection field " Format"
- videos (YouTube, Vimeo or HTML5).
Likewise, you can use the TinyMCE field, for example, to center the content, format (for example, bold, italic or underline) or even set links or set the font size.
The order of the frequently asked question entries in the frontend of the shop can be selected by drag & drop.
The name or the label of the frequently asked question tab can be defined either per article or globally, in addition the number of assigned questions can be displayed behind it. The frequently asked question tab can be displayed either before or after the rating tab.
In addition, it can also be defined whether the customers can ask their own questions via a button and the corresponding form, which are automatically assigned to the corresponding article or category and then only have to be activated after answering so that the answer and their associated question can be displayed in the frontend of the shop. To make it clear to which article or category the question belongs, there is an input field "origin of the question" in the edit mask of the frequently asked question entry, in which the name of the article and the article number or the name of the category and the category ID is included.
When asking a question, you can also select whether to send a mail to the shop owner and / or the customer himself, insofar as he has specified an mail for confirmation.
Informations about the plugin
(1). Developed according to the new plugin system from shopware 5.2.
(2). Compatible with PHP 7.
(3). Test for 30 days without obligation: with the trial version you can use the plugin for 30 days free of charge and in full directly in your shop.
(4). Compatible themes: this plugin is compatible with the Responsive theme from shopware and themes derived from it. When using a third party theme, which was purchased through the shopware store, the proper use of the plugin can not be guaranteed as with any other shopware plugin.
(5). Subshop compatiblity: the plugin supports subshops and can be activated per subshop.
(6). Unencrypted: the plugin is provided completely open source, so you do not need the license manager from shopware and it can therefore be used without problems without the iOnCube Loader.
(7). Multilingualism: the individual texts can be customized within the snippets modules according to your own wishes.
(8). Own shopware blocks: the plugin provides its own shopware blocks so you be able to adapt or extend the plugin update safe in your own theme. The names of the corresponding own shopware blocks can be found in the instructions: https://shopwaredemo.digitalwert.de/media/pdf/9b/c3/5f/Guide_FAQForArticles.pdf .
(9). frequently asked question entries to language shops in a other language: since you assign the frequently asked question entries, which were create over the own backend module, over a multiple selection field to an article, a category or a shop page, you must also create a new frequently asked question entry in the other language and assign him over the globe icon to the respective multiple selection field.
As the owner of this extension you can rate it in the Shopware accountRate now in your account
Average customer rating from 5 reviews:
Das Plugin ist sehr einfach einzurichten und sehr übersichtlich. Funktioniert bei uns sowohl am Handy und PC einwandfrei. Außerdem reagieren sie sehr schnell auf Anfragen und helfen einem sehr ausführlich.
Exzellenter Support, netter Kontakt, kurze Reaktionszeit
Vielen Dank Hr. Schreier! Echt TOP!
Es kann so einfach sein. Vielen Dank für dieses PlugIn.
Funktioniert einwandfrei. Integriert sich gut in das Gesamtkonzept und ein weiteres PlugIn für zusätzliche Artikel-Tabs. Da gibt es also nichts zu meckern. Und es unterstützt die werte Kundschaft gezielt bei der Beantwortung von Fragen. Was will man mehr. Sehr gut. Danke.
Ich bin begeistert
Nach dem Test verschiedener ähnlicher Plugins komme ich mir vor, als hätte ich den heiligen Gral gefunden.
Die Ritter der Tafelrunde bedanken sich für diese sehr gute Bewertung.
Eine FAQ für SEO sollte nicht fehlen, sagen die "Kenner". Gesucht und gefunden. Ich hatte bereits das Plugin weitere Tabs....unsw. angekauft und dies ist eine perfekte Ergänzung. Verbindet sich nahtlos mit den Tabs. Kann, neben General, pro Produkt zugefügt werden, praktisch für Specials, Import über CSV funktioniert gut.
In meiner Version gab es einen kleinen Bug. Es wurde sehr schnell gelöst. Perfekter Service,
Keine Nachfrage ist zu viel, empfohlen als Produkt und Dienstleistung.
Install the plugin via the plugin manager and make your desired settings in the plugin configuration. Then empty the cache of the shop and sign up again to the shopware backend if necessary.
You have problems with the installation? We've created a instruction for the plugin ( https://shopwaredemo.digitalwert.de/media/pdf/9b/c3/5f/Guide_FAQForArticles.pdf ) that also includes a section called "Trouble Shooting" for solutions to problems that could be arised.
When you reinstall the plugin please note: when you reinstall a plugin, all previous values of the fields in the plugin configuration and above all the values of the free-text fields are automatically deleted. So please create a backup copy of the database tables s_articles_attributes, s_categories_attributes and s_cms_static_attributes before this action.
Insofar as the sidebar should not be displayed in the faq category, it is now only hidden in the tablet and desktop views.
The article, category or shop page name in the hidden input field for sending emails is now escaped so that HTML characters in the article, category or shop page name can no longer unintentionally close the input field.
Fixed an issue with the assignment of a faq entry to an article when asking a question via the front end of the shop.
Within the plugin configuration it can now be determined whether the cronjob should also consider non-active faq entries where the question has been marked as answered.
It is now possible to select the position of the faqs in the faq categories.
Likewise, the category banner, the top seller slider, the shopping worlds, the tag cloud or the last seen articles slider can now be displayed in the faq categories.
Within the plugin configuration the pathname can now be entered if the shop is located in a subfolder (for example / shop).
The array of FAQ entries has been extended by the additional fields, so that they can also be used in your own template.
Version 2.0.14Within the list view of the own backend module, the ID of the respective faq entry is now also displayed, for example to simplify the setting of the faq entries via the multiple change.
Version 2.0.13It is now possible to automatically send response notifications to the questioner via the own cronjob "send answer to customer", insofar as the questioner have entered an email address and the respective question has been marked as answered by the checkbox "question answered".
The email can be customized via the email template "sANSWERTOCUSTOMER" according to your own wishes.
Version 2.0.12Now the title and the content of faq tab will be reloaded when changing the variant (via ajax), in so far at "Assignment of the faq entries only necessary for the main variant of an article" the value "no" was selected.
Version 2.0.11Multilingual email templates are now also supported.
Version 2.0.10The frequently asked question entries as well as the form for own question from customers can now also be displayed below shop pages.
Furthermore, the translatability of categories and shop pages from Shopware 5.5 is now supported.