Cloud / Self-hosted
You can run Shopware in the cloud or use it as a self-hosted solution for your shop. Here you can check if a particular extension can be used in the cloud or self-hosted variant.
This extension cannot be used in a Shopware Cloud shop. Cloud Self-hosted
This app is available for Shopware 6
- Support by: Endereco UG - Gesellschaft für Master Data Quality
- Support languages:
- Order number: ender23914915717f
- Manufacturer: Endereco UG - Gesellschaft für Master Data Quality
- Version: 3.6.5
- Last update: 14 Sep 2021
- Language support:
- Self-hosted compatibility: 5.3.0 – 126.96.36.199.0 – 188.8.131.52.0 – 184.108.40.206.0 – 220.127.116.11.0 – 5.7.3
- International address validation and Suggest Autocomplete in real time as you type
- Examination of existing and new customers possible
- Checking e-mail addresses for validity and deliverability of the mailbox
- Salutation check and setting the correct salutation fully automatically
- Up to 250 tests per month completely free of charge!
- Address validation for over 200 countries - Made in Germany
- Suggest input assistant - auto-complete for zip code - city and street
- Optional separation of street and house number in the address forms
- Address spitting for street and house number + address suffix
- E-mail check for format, validity and accessibility of the e-mail inbox
- Salutation check and setting the correct salutation with clear recognition
- Individually extendable and integrable in other templates
- DSGV Conform
- 100% Made in Germany
- German language support for store operators and agencies
- 30 days of testing completely free of charge - thereafter billing according to the actual number of tests used per month
- Up to 250 tests per month completely and permanently free of charge!
- No contract obligation, no minimum turnover, no basic fee, no credits - simple billing per monthly invoice
- Individual adaptations for customers possible - for a fee
Endereco's Address Management Service bundles many services in one plugin to enable customers to enter their master data quickly, accurately and correctly formatted. This ensures correct customer data and makes it easier for your customers to enter addresses on smartphones, tablets and desktop PCs.
- international address validation / address check for Europe and worldwide
- DHL Leitcodable German addresses
- Autocomplete / Auto complete / input assistant for postal code, city, street
- E-mail check for format and deliverability
- Salutation check and automatic setting of the correct salutation
- Optional separation of street and house number
- Suppression of autofill for many browsers - to avoid wrong input
- Server - to server communication - 100% cookie free
- DSGVO Conform
- Optional testing of existing customers
- Storage of the test status for further processing in the merchandise management system
- Left to right, right to left support (e.g. for arabic languages)
- Made in Germany
- German support for store operators and agencies
- Test 30 days without any risk!
- No contractual obligation, No minimum term, no basic fee, no minimum turnover,
- up to 250 tests per month free of charge!
Request your free API Key at: https://www.endereco.de/jetzt-1-monat-gratis-testen/
As the owner of this app you can rate it in the Shopware accountRate now in your account
Average customer rating from 2 reviews:
Hervorragendes Plugin und super Support
Wir nutzen das Plugin inzwischen lange sehr erfolgreich. Unsere Fälle in denen Adressen nachträglich überprüft werden müssen sind massiv zurückgegangen wodurch unser Kundensupport entlastet wurde. Wer eine Adressprüfung mit Leitcodierbarkeitsprüfung benötigt macht hiermit nichts falsch.
Abgesehen davon ist auch den Support hervorragend und man bekommt immer ein offenen Ohr.
Ein "must have" für alle Shops, DSGVO konforme Adressprüfung
Super Plugin und dazu noch DSGVO konform. Vermeidet dezent falsche Schreibweise und erhöht so den Komfort für den Shopkunden bei gleichzeitg optimierter Versandanschrift mit weniger Fehlzustellungen durch falsche Anschriften oder falsche Schreibweisen. Einfach einzurichten, toller und sehr rascher Support. Ein "must have" für alle Shops !
To get started with endereco you only have to follow the following steps:
1. request an API key under https://www.endereco.de/shopware/
2. install the module and store the API key received by e-mail in the backend
4. activate desired checks in the backend module
5. return the contract documents to us within the 30 days
6. after 30 days you can continue to use the module for a fee or close your test account - up to 250 exams per month remain free
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
- Issue #28 S5P-47: The modal is not waiting for the previous address check to finish
- Issue #27 S5P-46: Submit button stays gray/disabled
- Issue #26 Escape quotes in country list
- Issue #25 S5P-43: Doctrine model is sometimes not generated
- Issue #24 S5P-35: Plugin Logger in SW 5.7.2 fix
- Issue #13 Save street and house number in attributes
- Issue #12 Notes for warehouse employees in order
- Issue #21 Add PayPal Express check
- Issue #19 Fix for "Wrong doAccounting implementation".
- Issue #17 Fix for "PayPal Express customers are automatically verified with existing customer verification".
- Issue #15 Fix for "During the existing customer check an address is marked as wrong but there are no address suggestions in the frontend / endless loop".
- Issue #10 Fix for "HB Rechtstexte Modul conflict".
- Issue #9 Fix for "EnderecoIntegrator can't be overwritten".
- Issue #8 Fix for a race condition in the function "preselect default country"
- Issue #6 Make Plugin compatible with Shopware 5.7
- Issue #7 Load module only where it's needed
- Issue #2 Fix for the bug "directory X not allowed by security setting"
- Issue #4 Client info is the same between GitHub and Store version of the client
- Issue #3 Wrong referer for serverside requests
- BUGfix: Default CSS can be deactivated now.
- Feature: The module can be completely deactivated in the subshop.
- Feature: Error messages for email check will be displayed as text under the input (can be deactivated).
- Feature: Check status is more visible through colorfull background color.
- BUGfix: 400 errors should not fill the error log anymore.
- BUGfix: Errors with 400 code because of not assigned services will not be logged anymore.
- BUGfix: Country-ID to Country-Code and vice-versa mappings check if repository returns an objekt before reading the field value.
- Feature: Added Republic of Kosovo to default countries selector.
BUGfix: corrected attribute names in address/form.tpl
- Address check status is now saved in orders attributes
- Changed some config texts
- BUGfix: fix the bug with missing column
- Added plugin description.
- Plugin name changed to distinguish between the store and github version.
- Improved compatibility between store and github versions.
In this release we fix found bugs in the newly introduced existing customer check.
Furthermore, we have increased the Z-Index for the Address Check Modal to make it always appear in the foreground. This should now provide compatibility with other themes.
New feature: Validation of existing customers
Existing customers can be checked once for correct address data when they log in to the store. This also validates the data of existing customers before they send an order.
As a retailer you will not receive any more orders without a previously validated addresses.
- AddressCheck trigger on submit can now be deactivated (advanced option for developers).
- It is possible to define if after the address is selected in the addresscheck modal, the submit should be continued or interrupted.
- The module styles are now loaded through a separate link.
- The module tries to recognize the current shop language and save it in config file for better address output. e.g. "Wien" for german, "Vienna" for english etc.
- Large empty area after the address fields in my-account/address because of clear:both element should not appear anymore. Div with clear:both removed, correct break is implemented with css styles only.
- Fixed the bug with disabling plugin css.
- Removed XmlPluginReader because it caused an error in shopware 5.5. Replaced it with simplexml_load_file.
Initial Shopware Store Release
Minimized JS Code
International Adresscheck with Autocomplete
seperated form fields for house-number and street optional
Compatible with Amazon PayCompatible with DHL Wunschpaket
Added country watcher.
Fixed some bugs.