- Version 1.0.2
- Last update 17 Sep 2019
- Supported Languages
- Support from huebner berger
5.0.0 – 184.108.40.206.0 – 220.127.116.11.0 – 5.2.275.3.0 – 18.104.22.168.0 – 22.214.171.124.0 – 126.96.36.199.0 – 5.6.1
In the Shopware standard, the breakpoint, which switches from the mobile to the normal main navigation, is defined for tablet portrait in Shopware standard and the menu bar scrolls with the page content and disappears from the visible area.
With the help of the plugin you have the possibility to define the breakpoint on another viewport width (eg tablet-landscape or desktop) in order to prevent horizontal scrolling even with several menu items in the main menu and to fix the menu bar at the top of the browser as soon as possible it has reached this while scrolling - only the top of the header scrolls with the page. This will give you a much better accessibility to navigation even if the respective page has already been scrolled far down - the menu is always available immediately!
- Flexibly adjustable breakpoint (tablet portrait, tablet landscape, desktop) for switching from the mobile to the standard main menu
- Configuration option to fix the main menu when scrolling at the top of the browser
- Setting possibility whether mobile Offcanvas menu from left (standard) or right Slides
- Setting options for shadows under menu bar (better delimitation with fixed menu / scrolled content).
The installation is done via the plugin manager. If you change the plugin configuration, please empty the shop cache and recompile your theme.
The plugin has been optimized for the Shopware-Responsive-Theme. With extensive modification of the header in an individual theme, it may be necessary, depending on the adjustments of the less files made there (sidebar.less, offcanvas-menu.less, filter-panel.less), to make corrals after installing the plug-in.