- Version 1.4.1
- Last update 11 Sep 2019
- Supported Languages
- Support from KILB Software Development
5.2.0 – 5.2.275.3.0 – 18.104.22.168.0 – 22.214.171.124.0 – 126.96.36.199.0 – 5.6.2
The KILB Product Designer gives your customers the opportunity, to create their own design for prodcuts like shirts, posters, banners, cups etc.
Before the product is added to cart, the customer can create an unique design. He is able to upload own images, create texts with several fonts, add QR codes or choose between a set of images you have predefined.
After the customer has added the product into the cart he already can see a preview image of the final product. When he completes his order, the plugin will automatically send the design as an PNG image via E-Mail.
When we developed this plugin we had focus on:
Customizability: Nearly everything (image solution, image size, print size, font size and much much more) can be configured by you. You can create as much configurations as you like - even a single article can have several configurations if you like. Your product has a front and back side - but the back side has a smaller area and the maximum font size should not exceed 30? No problem! If you are able to code, this plugin can be the perfect fundament for your own, unique product designer. You can manipulate nearly everything via CSS, JS and PHP!
Compatibility: The plugin is integrated into Shopware as much as needed. But it touches not a single line more of Shopware code than necessary. This will dramatically decrease conflicts with other plugins. Also - a lot of things the plugin does will be done on the server side. So the list of browsers and devices the plugin works with is very high.
Responsiveness: No matter if you use the plugin on yur phone, tablet or desktop. It will work always the same way. It's completely responsive.
- Product designs for each article and variant possible
- SVG support for image uploads
- Predefined product designs possible
- Simple and clear backend part
Link to documentation (German): Dokumentation Product Designer
Link to FAQ (German): Häufig gestellte Fragen
Link to Developer Dokumentation (Customization, Event System) (English): Developer Documentation
Supportanfragen bitte unter ausschließlich über das Shopware Support System.
As the owner of this extension you can rate it in the Shopware accountRate now in your account
Average customer rating from 4 reviews:
Sehr gut erweiterbar
Wir müssen das Plugin anpassen, dabei ist es echt klasse, dass man dieses so gut erweitern kann. Falls etwas fehlt, um die Erweiterung durchzuführen, hilft einem der Entwickler sehr schnell weiter.
Wir sind sehr zufrieden mit dem Designer. Er lässt sich einfach und flexibel konfigurieren.
Das Backend ist übersichtlich und man hat sich schnell eingearbeitet. Die erzeugten Daten können wir 1:1 für unsere Gravuren verwenden. Nach 6 Monaten in Nutzung gab es auch immer wieder ohne Nachfragen nur positive Resonanz unserer Kunden. Der Support ist extrem schnell und konnte Probleme sehr schnell lösen. Herr Kilb hat auch immer ein offenes Ohr für Neuerungen. Anhand der regelmäßigen Updates sieht man auch dass hier weiter entwickelt wird, welche sich auch immer problemlos installieren lassen.
Preis-Leistung ist hier absolut gegeben und jeden Cent wert.
Gutes, schlankes Plugin und hervorragender Support.
Gutes, schlankes Plugin und hervorragender Support. Von dem Umfang und der Implementierung gut. Wir finden immer wieder kleinere Bugs die aber nach Meldung sehr schnell behoben werden.
Alles in allem gut
Nach ein paar Anfangsschwierigkeiten die ich selbst verschuldet habe, läuft das Plugin ganz gut - mit fehlt nur noch das Links zu den Elementen generiert werden. Derzeit muss ich mir die Links raus kopieren und im Browser eingeben um an die Elemente des Kunden zu kommen - ansonsten läuft alles wie gewünscht und ich bin froh endlich einen Product-Designer zu haben.
- Configuration data were added to the methods to upload images and generate canvas images - so it will be easier to extend the designer by custom implementations.
- In the dialog to choose a motive the images will be loaded as a thumbnail which will improve loading time.
- The list of motives in the backend also will show thumbnails which will improve loading time here as well.
- Lazy loading was implemented for motives in backend and frontend. Browser support is necessary.
- Improvement for Developers: Increase DI customization by prefering interfaces instead of class implementations for argument types.
- Ready for Shopware 5.6.0
Version 1.3.8- New event added to adjust an uploaded image after read into object
Version 1.3.7- Canvas positions with the same order number will now be grouped by color to have a better overview.- Image extension of mail attachments will now be correctly PNG.
Version 1.3.6- Temporary model files will be reloaded now if you install or uninstall the designer. This will solve some issues with the Shopware cache.- If you generate a lot of variants you can now use the "configurator template" from Shopware to predefine product design configurations. So you don't need to update all the variants manually afterwards.- Bugfix: The method CanvasService::updateCanvasImagePath will now use the path adjusted by the event filter if there is one.
Version 1.3.5- Bug fix: E-Mails will be sent every minute now - even if the previous cronjob run stopped because of not yet finished canvas image generations. - Bug fix: In some cases there were issues by uploading the same pictures twice in Chrome and Chromium browsers- You can adjust the limit of line and word length now via event "limitText:options"- You can read out canvas image and basket image path from $imageData array in MailService::sendMail via the event thrown there.
Version 1.3.4- Variables for creating the mail template can be adjusted via events now
- Bugfix: Orders with cart discounts are working again
Version 1.3.3- When adding a configuration to an article the corresponding field will display configuration name and label now.- Remaining stock together with item quantity in basket will now be checked.- JS event createTextImage:arguments is working now.
Version 1.3.2- Bugfix: You are now able to delete canvas entries in backend again.
Version 1.3.0- The order state will now be displayed in backend.- The Link "Edit product design"won't be shown in checkout summary anymore.- iframe.tpl got some Smarty blocks to make it easier to overwrite.- Values to update the size of the canvas can now be adjusted via JS events.- URL to add design into basket can now be adjusted via JS
Version 1.2.12- The initial position after adding an element to the canvas will be calculated by percent now. This fixes the issue that for very small canvas sizes elements will be placed outside of the visible area.
Version 1.2.11- Bug fix: If you rotate and scale an element on the canvas it could happen that the element was not placed on the correct position during image generation.
- Shopware mobile menu will work now.
- When deleting a configuration you will be asked again if you really want to delete it.
- When a configuration gets deleted it will removed from the assigned articles, too.
- It's possible now to edit the template of the mail with product designs in the Shopware backend.
-It's possible now to set an initial text color in each configuration.
Version 1.2.7- It's now possible to customize the generated image paths of canvas and basket images via event subscriptions.
Version 1.2.6- A bug was fixed that was making trouble in some versions of Internet Explorer 11
- HTML validation for form elements of the backend configurations is disabled now - so placeholders in URL fields are possible now.
- Click on edit in the table of configurations will now scroll to the expanding form of the corresponding configuration.
- Cronjobs that were aborting by an error will now automatically be started again after 1 hour - instead of never.
This update will improve the possibilities for customization of the designer.
- The current ID of the active configuration will be added as a HTML data attribute to the wrapper div with the ID #designer-component. This will make it easier to style the designer for different configurations if you use the same CSS file for several configurations.
- The basket image width can now be adjusted by subscribing to the event KilbProductDesigner_ImageService_GetBasketImageWidth_FilterResult.
- Now it's possible to set a maximum number of elements. The default value will be 10. You can change that value in your backend configuration settings.
- Configuration specific data will now be read out of the database when a user is adding a product design into the basket. This will avoid that a user can manipulate these data.
Multiline text lines are possible now.
You can define in your configuration how many text lines a user of the product designer is able to write on.
- The initial font can now be set in the configurations.
- If there is no file for the initial font existent the first font in the list will be used.
- An issue was fixed that prevented e-mails from being sent.
- And issue was fixed that prevented images to be generated.
- Missing or corrupt installation of ImageMagick will display an error message now instead of just redirecting to home page.
- Plugin was successfull tested with Shopware version >= 5.4.0 and released for this version.
Version 1.1.8- All strings in the backend dialog of the Product Designer can now be customized via Shopware snippets.
Version 1.1.7A bug was fixed that caused an error message when loading an article that is not available.
- A bug was fixed that prevented the color picker for texts to work properly.
- The server path to the background image for the basket thumbnail needs to be defined in the configuration now. We won't use the image URL any more for image generation to prevent some issues with that.
- Bugfix: Issues with "keeping aspect ratio" option solved.
- Bugfix: Auto Resizing of Iframe improved
- Bugfix: Fast typing of text won't skip single characters.
- Bugfix: When switching configuration views on the designer, in some cases elements were moved unintentionally.
- Feature: In the plugin configuration you can device if canvas graphics should be read by URL or server path
- Bug fix: Very long text won't be cropped anymore
- Bugfix: Switching between configurations will update their properties again.
- Performance Fix: Image rendering will internally use image paths instead of image urls now. This will increase performance and Basic Auth password protection won't break the designer.
- Bugfix: The link "Produkt-Design bearbeiten" in the basket won't be displayed anymore if a basket item doesn't have a product design.
- Bugfix: Motives with different size won't break the layout of the dialog anymore.
- Bugfix: Date in backend will be formatted in 24h format.
- Bugfix: Canvas images will be generated if there is no email address configured.
- Bugfix: All canvas images will be generated if there are several configurations assigned to a single product.
- New Feature: Choose a quantity before adding articles to basket
- New Feature: SVG Support for motives und uploads
- New Feature: Clean up time of images and database entries can be configured via plugin options
- Performance improvement: jQuery is now loaded via public CDN to reduce download time.
- Performance improvement: High resolution image will be generated via cronjob after order has been made instead when adding the product to the basket
- Performance improvement: Basket preview image is generated in lower resolution now
- Performance improvement: Mail will be sent after high resolution images have been generated instead when order has been finished
- Bugfix: Focusing a different element on the canvas was sometimes not working on mobile devices
- You're able to leave the email recipient field in the configurations empty now. No email will be sent then.
- A bug in one of our templates was fixed that removed the quantity input field for articles without product design.
- The minimum Imagick version was set from 3.4.2 to 3.4.1 to support more platforms.
- Emails weren't delivered after an order with product designs has been made. This is fixed now.
This release mostly contains bug fixes and removes some smaller issues.
- The buttons to change configurations (e.g. front side / back side) have been (better) optimized for mobile devices.
- The icon to resize elements on the canvas has sometimes being shown when element weren't focused. This is fixed now - so the icon is only visible if it's element is focused.
- There were several smaller issues on some devices when manipulation elements on the canvas. These issues have been removed, too.
- The generation of text on the canvas should be a bit faster now. We've fixed some generation issues when generating very large text with big font sizes, too.