This plugin is available for Shopware 6
- Reserve items in the customer's shopping cart
- Reservation time definable
- Reservations can be extended on request
- prevent the inventory of sales items from going into negative territory (with simultaneous orders for the same item)
- significantly increase customer satisfaction (no more complaints about "stolen" shopping cart items)
- avoid time-consuming and unpleasant processes such as repayments and feedback to customers that the article cannot be delivered
With the plugin, items in the customer's shopping cart can be reserved for a predefined time. If the item is in the shopping cart and is within this time, the quantity is virtually deducted from the stock and is therefore no longer available for ordering by other customers. As soon as the customer completes the purchase of the item reel, the reservation is canceled and the inventory is compared. If the customer deletes the reserved item from the shopping cart, the reservation is canceled immediately, otherwise after the reservation time has expired. The respective reservation time begins for each article with the add to cart.
The behavior can be edited via the settings in the backend of the plugin. The plugin is sub-shop capable and was developed and extensively tested by Shopware using the current standard template.
Note: The plugin is currently not compatible with Pickware.
Simply install the plugin via the Plugin Manager and set the reservation time in minutes.It is advisable to set the cronjob (server cronjob) to an interval of 5 minutes if possible.Possibly.other cron jobs have to be adjusted in time.
Improved handling of reservations
Bugfix: Possible blockage at sales and 0 inventory removed.
Bugfix: Incorrect warning message in the shopping cart fixed
Bugfix: Stocks are now correctly drawn from the main warehouse (only applies in conjunction with pickware). Expired entries are deleted faster.
New: Is now compatible with Shopware Pickware
First publication of this plugin.