- Version 1.1.5
- Last update 3 Jul 2019
- Supported Languages
- Support from Maxi Arnicke
5.2.0 – 5.2.275.3.0 – 18.104.22.168.0 – 22.214.171.124.0 – 5.5.10
Images that are not in the user's field of view will not be loaded until the user has scrolled close to it. This avoids unnecessary network activity and improves the page speed.
This can also have a positive effect on the search engine ranking, since the loading speed is also a factor here.
- Lazy-Loading for product images in the listing and product sliders
- Lazy-Loading for shopping world banners and manufacturer sliders
- Lazy-Loading for teaser images in the advanced menu
- Lazy-Loading for images in the blog
Things the plugin cannot do
- Digital publishing elements and category teasers are not supported yet
Note regarding compatibility
This plugin has been developed for the default Shopware 5 installation. If you are using additional plugins or a different theme, please make sure to test the plugin first before buying. You can use the free test license for this.
Support & HelpAre you missing a feature or do you have suggestions to this plugin?Feel free to contact me via the following email if you have any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Installation manualThe plugin can be installed using the Plugin Manager (to be found under Settings > Plugin Manager).
- Added support for sideview banners
- Bugfix for problems after installation
- Added compatibility for plugin 'PixAccessories'
- Bugfix: Images in tabs were sometimes not reloaded after changing variants
- Added compatibility for sideview elements (storytelling)
- Bugfix: Fixed a bug that caused some images in banner-sliders to not load
Version 1.1.1- Added compatibility for accessory slider modal (CbaxAjaxAddArticleModifiedSw5)
Version 1.1.0- New: Added support for Advanced Menu and Blog
- Changed: Noscript fallback is now active by default