- Version 1.2.16
- Last update 2 Jun 2020
- Supported Languages
- Support from Maxi Arnicke
5.2.0 – 5.2.275.3.0 – 188.8.131.52.0 – 184.108.40.206.0 – 220.127.116.11.0 – 5.6.7
Images that are not in the user's field of view will not be loaded until the user has scrolled close to it. This avoids unnecessary network activity and improves the page speed.
This can also have a positive effect on the search engine ranking, since the loading speed is also a factor here.
- Product images in listing and sliders
- Shopping world banners and manufacturer sliders
- Teaser images in the advanced menu
- Category teasers
- Blog images and Blog article shopping world element
- Digital publishing elements
Things the plugin cannot do
- Digital publishing elements and category teasers are not supported yet
Note regarding compatibility
This plugin has been developed for the default Shopware 5 installation. If you are using additional plugins or a different theme, please make sure to test the plugin first before buying. You can use the free test license for this.
Support & HelpAre you missing a feature or do you have suggestions to this plugin?Feel free to contact me via the following email if you have any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
As the owner of this extension you can rate it in the Shopware accountRate now in your account
Average customer rating from 2 reviews:
Sehr gutes Plugin, Support hervorragend
Super Plugin, läuft reibungslos und ohne Ruckeln. Support wurde zur Umstellung von einem selbst geschriebenen Plugin benötigt und war sehr hilfreich!
Installation manualThe plugin can be installed using the Plugin Manager (to be found under Settings > Plugin Manager).
If you are using a ThemeWare theme:
The option 'Lazy load offscreen images' in the theme configuration under 'Extensions > More > Beta theme configurations' must be deactivated.
- Bugfix: HTML entities were incorrectly parsed in certain cases (e.g. 'G&')
- Bugfix: In some themes, the loading animation was displayed twice over product images
- Bugfix: Missing loading animation since the last update
- New: Digital publishing covers are now recognized by the output filter
- Bugfix: Error regarding incorrectly determined image size in picture tags fixed
- Bugfix: Fixed a bug related to a smarty error in the backend preview
- Bugfix: Plugin is now always deactivated in the backend preview
- New: Images that were integrated via the TinyMCE editor are now supported (Shopping world text / HTML elements)
- New: Images in the content type listing are now supported
- Bugfix: HTML loaded via AJAX is now also captured by the output filter
- Fixed problems when deleting the plugin
- Fixed uninstallation errors
- URL blacklist added: The HTML filter can now be disabled under certain URLs (e.g. only in checkout)
- Dependencies have been updated
- Bugfix: Placeholder images were sometimes too large, which could cause the page to "jump" after loading some pictures
- New option "Expand value" added: Can be used to specify how early images are loaded
- Added support for plugin 'SixFrameMenu'
- Bugfix: The height of banner sliders were sometimes displayed incorrectly if they contained unloaded images (überarbeitet)
- Bugfix: The height of banner sliders were sometimes displayed incorrectly if they contained unloaded images
- Bugfix: Fixed an error in IE11
- Added support for digital publishing elements, category teasers and blog articles
- Added HTML output filter
- Added HTML minifier
- Added support for sideview banners
- Bugfix for problems after installation
- Added compatibility for plugin 'PixAccessories'
- Bugfix: Images in tabs were sometimes not reloaded after changing variants
- Added compatibility for sideview elements (storytelling)
- Bugfix: Fixed a bug that caused some images in banner-sliders to not load
Version 1.1.1- Added compatibility for accessory slider modal (CbaxAjaxAddArticleModifiedSw5)
Version 1.1.0- New: Added support for Advanced Menu and Blog
- Changed: Noscript fallback is now active by default