Cloud / Self-hosted
You can run Shopware in the cloud or use it as a self-hosted solution for your shop. Here you can check if a particular extension can be used in the cloud or self-hosted variant.
This extension cannot be used in a Shopware Cloud shop. Cloud Self-hosted
This app is available for Shopware 6
This plugin changes the default behavior of quantity calculation in the shopping cart.
By default, Shopware will calculate quantity discounts for each single variant individually.Using this plugin, the total quantity of all variants of a product will be used to calculate the discount.
Example:The customer adds 10 T-Shirts in 3 different colours to the cart. For all T-Shirts there is a bulk discount from 30 pieces.
In the default behaviour of Shopware the quantity discount would not take effect because there are only 10 t-shirts each, not 30.
With this plugin the quantity discount would already take effect because the total quantity of t-shirts is 30.
- The behavior can be enabled or disabled for specific products by entering comma separated article numbers into the corresponding field (whitelist, blacklist)
- Additionally, the behavior can be enabled for single products by enabling the checkbox in the edit item window.
Note regarding compatibility
This plugin has been developed for the default Shopware 5 installation. If you are using additional plugins or a different theme, please make sure to test the plugin first before buying. You can use the free test license for this.
Support & HelpAre you missing a feature or do you have suggestions to this plugin?
Feel free to contact me via the following email if you have any questions: email@example.com
As the owner of this app you can rate it in the Shopware accountRate now in your account
Average customer rating from 2 reviews:
Das Plugin ist super und der Entwickler reagiert sehr schnell. Sehr zu empfehlen.
Ein unverzichtbares Plugin für uns und ein toller und schneller Support!
The plugin can be installed using the Plugin Manager (to be found under Settings > Plugin Manager).
After changing the settings of the plugin Shopware configuration cache must be emptied so that the settings are applied in the frontend.
- Bugfix regarding incorrect net prices if the setting 'Disable tax conditions if a VAT ID is entered' is active (Shopware country settings)
- Bugfix regarding basic price display in the shopping cart (only ThemeWare themes with the corresponding activated option) - really fixed this time
- Added Shopware 5.7 compatibility
- Bugfix regarding compatibility with Shopware versions older than 5.5
- Bugfix regarding basic price display in the shopping cart (only ThemeWare themes with the corresponding activated option)
- Changes for compatibility with Shopware 5.6