Cloud / Self-hosted
You can run Shopware in the cloud or use it as a self-hosted solution for your shop. Here you can check if a particular extension can be used in the cloud or self-hosted variant.
This extension cannot be used in a Shopware Cloud shop. Cloud Self-hosted
This app is available for Shopware 6
- Support by: Maxi Arnicke
- Support languages:
- Order number: maxia86075450011
- Manufacturer: Maxi Arnicke
- Version: 1.9.29
- Last update: 13 Sep 2021
- Language support:
- Self-hosted compatibility: 5.2.0 – 5.2.275.3.0 – 188.8.131.52.0 – 184.108.40.206.0 – 220.127.116.11.0 – 18.104.22.168.0 – 5.7.3
This can increase the conversion rate because fewer clicks are needed to find or buy the desired product.
- Jump from listing directly to a variant
- Supports multiple layouts: List, Buttons, Dropdown Menu
- Settings can be set for different subshops or individually for categories and articles
- Variants can be hidden for specific categories, articles
- Number of displayed variants can be limited
- The displayed attribute group (property) can be customized
- Variants can be sorted individually
- Base prices can be displayed (list layout only)
- Main article can be displayed as a single variant
Things the plugin cannot do
- It is not possible to display multiple attribute groups (e.g. Colour and Size)
- The shopping cart function is only suitable for simple products with a single attribute group
Please note: This plugin has been developed for the default Shopware 5 installation. If you are using additional plugins or a different theme, please make sure to test the plugin first before buying. You can use the free test license for this.
Are you missing a feature or do you have suggestions to this plugin?Feel free to contact me via the following email if you have any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
The attribute groups refer to the property groups created in the variant configuration (to be found under Edit Item > Variants > Configuration> Active groups).For example, if you want to see the second property of an item (for example, a T-Shirt with color and size properties) in the list, select Attribute group 2 under "Displayed attribute group" which in this case refers to the property size.
Sorting the list
Set the setting "Sort by" to "Unsorted" to preserve the default sort order.Here sorting is retained as under Edit Item > Variants > Available Variants.
If you want to sort by the displayed field, under "Sort by", select "Name". Alternatively you can also sort by other fields such as price, weight and free text fields.
Customizing the templates
All templates of the plugin can be overridden in a child theme under the following path:
MyTheme/plugins/maxia_lvp/ (not MyTheme/frontend/plugins/maxia_lvp)
As the owner of this app you can rate it in the Shopware accountRate now in your account
Average customer rating from 5 reviews:
Top Plugin und sehr schneller Support
Sehr hilfreiches und funktionales Plugin sowie sehr schneller Support bei Verbesserungsvorschlägen.
...das hab ich gesucht
Ein Plugin, das im Listing alle Varianten (einstellbar wieviel) anzeigt in Listenform, Dropdown oder als Button. Sofort aus dem Listing heraus bestellbar. Angezeigt werden Grundpreise, Lieferzeiten. Automatische Preisanpassung bei Auswahl. Diverse Einstellmöglichkeiten, die sich bis auf die Artikel runterbrechen lassen, sind vorhanden. Da ich nur mit einer Attributsgruppe arbeite, ist es für mich wie gemacht. Der Support ist spitze und antwortet schnell, stellt Updates fast in "Lichtgeschwindigkeit" bereit ;-). Bisher habe ich es nur getestet, werde es mieten. Vielen Dank.
Von dem Plugin bin ich mehr als begeistert, Support absolut vorbildlich. Wünsche, Anmerkungen und Ergänzungen werden schnellsten Umgesetzt.
Anfrage werden schnell, nett und Kompetent bearbeitet / beantwortet.
Ich bin einerseits von dem Plugin begeistert, aber auch von Maxi. Anmerkungen und Ergänzungen wurden in wenigen Stunden umgesetzt - ohne zusätzliche Berechnung,
Tolle, schnelle Kommunikation - und jemand der einen versteht. Weiter so. Freue mich.
Installation manualThe plugin can be installed using the Plugin Manager (to be found under Settings > Plugin Manager).
The theme has to be recompiled in order to activate the plugin.
The update cannot be installed
Try uninstalling, deleting and then reinstalling the plugin.
- Bugfix regarding image change in the product box layout "Big image" if only two thumbnails are available
- Fixed an error when importing / exporting the plugin settings from SW 5.7
- Fixed a problem which caused the plugin configuration cache not to be cleared if the cache adapter supports tags
- Bugfix: The title 'Available variants' can now be translated for subshops
In all delivery time text snippets, further variables such as the stock can now be output (e.g. Available, stock: <span class="delivery--instock"></span>)
- Bugfix regarding plugin 'No prices without login' (SwagHidePrices): The 'Buy now' button is now hidden in the shopping worlds when the plugin is active
- Bugfix: Fixed a bug that caused the product images to overlap when selecting a variant
- Bugfix regarding ThemeWare themes: The thumbnail set ID in the layout 'Only important information' is now correctly taken into account again (corrected)
- Bugfix: Mouseover image change now also works in the product box layout "Big image"
- Shopware 5.7 compatibility
- Bugfix: If the option 'Highlight discounted variants' is active, the preceding variants are now sorted correctly
- Bugfix: Fixed an error which could occur in the ConfigService if an own mPDF configuration is defined in /config.php
- Bugfix: If the listing is filtered by variant and the option "Highlight discounted variants" is active, it could happen that the preselection is not set correctly
- Bugfix regarding plugin "Product bundles / Shopware AG": Bundle badge is now displayed correctly if the option "Update badges" is active
- Bugfix regarding plugin "No prices without login / Shopware AG": The shopping cart function is now also deactivated if the prices are hidden
- Bugfixes regarding compatibility with Shopware versions lower than 5.4
- Bugfix: Calling the popup controller no longer leads to an error message being logged if the article was not found
- Bugfix: If an article has no images assigned, it could happen that the wrong image is displayed when hovering over a variant
- Bugfix: In some cases the SEO URL was not resolved on the search results page
- Bugfix regarding JS error "Product data not found", which occurred in some configurations
- Bugfix: If the option 'Activate plugin in search result listing' was inactive, the variants were still displayed on the following pages / in the Ajax listing
- Bugfix regarding incorrectly displayed option values in the plugin configuration after creating a subshop configuration
- Bugfix: If the option 'Show packaging unit in quantity selection' is active, it could happen that for items that do not have a packaging unit, the string 'null' was output
- Bugfix regarding SEO-URLs inside the Popup
- Fixed compatibility issues regarding plugins "Article list in shopping worlds" and "Customer group dependent packaging units"
As in the SW standard, the packaging unit can now be displayed in the quantity selection (dropdown menu) (Plugin settings > Advanced > Show packaging unit in quantity selection)
- Added support for the Plugin "Hide prices if not logged in" (SwagHidePrices)
- The first variant in the list can now optionally be displayed as the preselection (Plugin settings > Advanced > First variant as a preselection)
- Bugfix regarding descending sorting
- Bugfix: Error regarding grouping of the variants fixed when the option "Dropdown > Show all combinations" is active
- Bugfix: Missing whitespaces between the separator next to the price in the dropdown menu
- New: The pop-up function can now optionally be activated in the listing (Plugin settings > Quickbuy > Show button in listing)
- New: Variants can now be grouped according to the properties of the preselected variant
- Bugfix: Detail button was not displayed when all variants of an article are sold out and the option 'Show sold out variants' is inactive
- New: For articles with multiple attribute groups, the plugin can now display the cheapest variants of all configurations (Basic settings > Advanced > Show cheapest variants)
- Fixed discount calculation for main items (plugin 'Discount Category' / PremsDiscountCategory)
- New: Pop-up buttons added in product sliders and shopping worlds (optional)
- New: Added support for the plugin 'Discount Category' (PremsDiscountCategory)
- New: Discounted variants can now be highlighted / preselected (Plugin setting > General > Highlight discounted variants)
- Sold out closeout items can now optionally be shown or hidden (Plugin settings > General > Show sold out variants)
- ThemeWare themes only: Fixed a bug regarding variant image change in the product box layout 'minimal'
- New: The update of the badges can now optionally be deactivated
- Fixed an error regarding image size in the product box layout 'Large image'
- Fixed an error regarding compatibility with the MerWare connector
- Bugfix: Bug regarding WebP support in Safari fixed
- Bugfix: Added missing bottom spacing in the listing container
- Bugfix: (ThemeWare) Missing space between variants and buy box added
- Lazy-loading of variant images via aFarkas / lazysizes is now supported
- Bugfix: 'Highlight item' option has not worked since the badge update
- Bugfix: In the case of articles with closeout it could happen that a maximum purchase value is used which is above the value of the shopware-setting 'Max. selectable article quantity'
- Bugfix: Article badges have not been displayed correctly in some themes since the last update
- The variable $ sArticle.variants can now optionally be loaded on certain subpages (see MaxiaListingVariantPrices\Subscriber\Frontend::customRequestCheck)
- Article badges of the Advanced Promotion Suite are now updated when changing variants
- Bugfix: Since the last update, some variants with closeout were displayed as not available, although they were available
- Performance improvements: For articles with multiple attribute groups, significantly fewer variants are now queried from the database
- The plugin now uses the standard Shopware price determination for the cheapest variant
- Option added: Advanced > Always set preselection
- Fixed incompatibility with the plugin 'NetInventors DiscountPromotion'
- Bugfix: Troubleshooting variant display when attribute group restriction is inactive
- Maximum number of displayed variants can now be specified separately for the drop-down layout
- The plugin can now be restricted to certain attribute groups (for example, only the 'Color' property can be displayed, all other variants will be hidden)
- The variant image change now works together with Webp images (plugin 'WebP support' from Friends of Shopware)
- Bugfix: If the plugin is only active for selected articles and Infinite scrolling is deactivated, the variants were not displayed on the search result page
- Bugfix: Filter preselection could lead to variants being listed twice
- Bugfix: For some variant constellations an empty variant was displayed
- Bugfix: Since the last update there were some problems with articles without variants
- Bugfix: When filtering for a variant, the matching variant is now appended to the front, if it was truncated by the option "Limit number of variants"
- Bugfix: Fixed a bug in the backend that caused the category tree under 'Settings > Categories' to stop working
- Compatibility with Shopware 5.6
- Bugfix for configuration import: Primary keys were not imported correctly in certain cases
- Bugfix: Prices could not be hidden in the list layout for individual articles
- Bugfix: Preselection is now displayed before loading the jQuery plugins (shopping cart function)
- Bugfix: CSS styles of selectboxes are now visible before loading the jQuery plugins
- Added option: 'Hide if only one variant is available'
- Added option: 'Show inactive variants'
- Added new option: Show lowest price
- Bugfix: Note-Button now saves the selected variant when the cart option is being used
- Added new option: Show lowest price
- Bugfix: Note-Button now saves the selected variant when the cart option is being used
- Improved compatibility with all Zenit Design Themes
Version 1.7.11- Added compatibility to SwkweListingImageLightbox
- Bugfix: Fixed a bug that caused the variants not to be displayed when an article has only one active variant
Version 1.7.10- Bugfix: Added CSS-Vendor-Prefixes for older browsers (fixes problems in Safari)
- Bugfix: Fixed a bug where after filter changes the selectbox replacements (dropdown layout) were not initialized correctly- Bugfix: fixed a bug that caused the option "Jump to variant on selection" (dropdown layout) in combination with Infinite Scrolling did not work- Improved handling of exception errors in the frontend and during installation
Version 1.7.9- Bugfix: Plugin is now disabled for LiveShopping articles, as it could come here to incorrectly displayed prices
- Bugfix: Fixed a bug with missing initialization of jQuery plugins
Version 1.7.8- Bugfix: Variants can now be activated for individual articles, even if the higher level setting is deactivated
Version 1.7.7- New: For unavailable items, a detail button can now be displayed instead of the shopping cart form
Version 1.7.6- Bugfix: Improved compatibility with the 'PowerAjaxFilter' plugin
- Bugfix: Fixed a bug that caused a server error under certain circumstances
Version 1.7.5- New: Shopping cart button now supports Piwik tracking events (GnnrpPiwik)
- Changed: Price update can now be enabled / disabled for single products- Bugfix: Pseudo price is now only displayed if the price is higher than the regular price
Version 1.7.4- Bugfix: Preselection with active variant filter is now taken into account
Version 1.7.3- Bugfix: Fixed an error regarding the variants preselection when only one variant is available
- Bugfix: Changes for the compatibilty with the advanced promotion suite- Bugfix: Sort order 'unsorted' is now respecting the order of the options in the variant configuration- New: Added LESS variables for the buttons width (Buttons-Layout)
Version 1.7.2- Bugfix: All variant attributes can now be read out in the template
Version 1.7.1- Bugfix: Compatibility error in Shopware 5.2 fixed
Version 1.7.0- Feature: Variant Switching (Preview) is now available on mobile devices without going directly to the details page
Version 1.6.3- Bugfix: Variant preselection is now taken into account
- Bugfix: Bugfix for wrongly displayed preview image in dropdown layout
Version 1.6.2- Bugfix: Fixed an error that caused not finding the product data when using purely numerical article numbers
Version 1.6.1- Bugfix: Troubleshooting regarding sorting problems for subsequently overwritten variants
Version 1.6.0- Feature: The plugin can now be activated in the manufacturer listing and search results
- Bugfix: Fixed an error regarding duplicate delivery times (ThemeWare only)
Version 1.5.4- Feature: The more variants link can now show the number of remaining variants (placeholder :count)
- Bugfix: Fixed a bug that caused not finding a sort handler under certain circumstances
Version 1.5.3- Feature: Prices can now be shown in the dropdown layout- Bugfix: Additional CSS is now loaded for child-themes
Version 1.5.2- Bugfix: A higher resolution preview image is now loaded when using the product box layout 'big image'
- Bugfix: Improved support for ThemeWare® themes
Version 1.5.1- Bugfix: The article preview is now retained if no variant is selected (only if the shopping cart is deactivated)- Bugfix: Prices are now marked with 'from' as in the Shopware standard if the 'update price' option is deactivated
Version 1.5.0- Bugfix: Fixed an error regarding ajax filter- Feature: For articles with multiple attribute groups, a 'Configure' button can now be displayed instead of the 'Add to cart' button
Version 1.4.3- Feature: The unshortened variant title is now shown on mouseover
Version 1.4.2- Bugfix: Fixed an error regarding infinite scrolling when loading previous pages
Version 1.4.1- Bugfix: Fixed an error regarding price update in layout 'only important information'
Version 1.4.0- Feature: Variants can now be displayed in product box layout 'only important information'- Feature: Additional variants link can now be displayed in the buttons and dropdown layouts- Bugfix: Variant names in the buttons layout can now be shortened on line breaks
Version 1.3.8- Bugfix: The last active sub-shop tab is now restored after saving the form- Bugfix: Fixed a bug regarding sort option 'Unsorted'
Version 1.3.7- Feature: The plugin configuration can now be exported and imported
- Bugfix: Shopping cart can now be disabled for single products- Bugfix: Fixed an error regarding subshop support
Version 1.3.6- Variant names can now be shortened after a line break (list layout);
- Fixed a bug regarding smarty template directory security
Version 1.3.5- If the maximum displayed variants are exceeded, an additional link can now be displayed (list layout only);
- Faulty image display regarding storefront option 'Always show the article thumbnail' fixed;- Code optimizations
Version 1.3.4- Product link is now adjusted on variant selection (shopping cart function)- Fixed a bug regarding the standard selection in the dropdown layout- Fixed a bug where the variant data could not be found under certain circumstances
Version 1.3.3Bugfix regarding maximum purchase quantity for closeout items under certain circumstances
Version 1.3.2- The maximum purchase quantity for closeout items is now taken into account (shopping cart function)- Delivery information can now be displayed- Refactoring
Version 1.3.1- Sold out variants will now be marked- Pre-selection of sold-out variants is now avoided
Version 1.3.0- All settings have been moved to a new window (Items > Variants in listing)- Improved subshop support
- Product images and prices are now updated on hover / selection- Variants can now be placed directly into the shopping cart- Variants can now be displayed in different layouts: List, Buttons, Dropdown- Discounts of variants are now displayed in the list- Restructuring of templates and CSS
Version 1.2.5- CSS bug fixes regarding shopping worlds
- Renamed option "Display field" to "Displayed attribute group"
Version 1.2.4- Fixed issues with infinite scrolling / AJAX in listingInactive variants are now hidden by default (as in Shopware default behavior)- Sold out variants are now only hidden if the settings "On sale" in the item and "Do not show on sale products that are out of stock" are activated- Added CSS class for unavailable variants- Compare and Save buttons can now be hidden
Version 1.2.3- Performance optimizations
- Updated help texts and translations- Prices can now be hidden- Refactoring
Version 1.2.2The list title can now be set individually or hidden completely
Version 1.2.1- Fixed a bug that prevented variants being displayed or sorted by free text fields
- Configuration form in variants window is now hidden
Version 1.2.0- The variants list can now be set sorted individually- The displayed attribute in the variants list can now be set individually
- Sold out and unavailable variants can now be removed from the variants list
- Added support product layouts: Big image, Product list
- Duplicate entries in the variants list are now removed automatically from the variants list
- The variants list can now be display for articles that don't have variants
- Fixed display issues for product layouts that were not supported
- Quantity discounts list has been removed
Version 1.1.1- Variant links highlighted by hover- Fixed a bug that prevented the plugin from being deactivated; refactoring