Cloud / Self-hosted
This extension/theme cannot be used in a Shopware Cloud shop. Cloud Self-hosted
This plugin is available for Shopware 6
- Support by: MILLENWORLD
- Support available in:
- Order number: Mill639201492272
- Manufacturer: MILLENWORLD
- Version: 1.1.0
- Last update: 10 Jan 2021
- Plugin available in:
- Self-hosted compatibility: 5.5.0 – 18.104.22.168.0 – 22.214.171.124.0
For what it's good for
This plugin allows you to hide downloads (documents and files linked in the article) if the customer is not yet logged in.
Marking per file
Which document (download) is to be checked can be set specifically for each file in the article (preconfigured free text field).
Restriction to certain customer groups
Within the plugin settings, it is still possible to set globally (also per shop) which customer group enables the customer in principle to see the selected downloads after a login. Multiple selection is also possible in order to release several customer groups (if you do not explicitly select a customer group, all will be released).
Restrict all downloads
If the specific marking of downloads is not desired, a separate plugin setting is also available ("Block all downloads"). This setting regulates that, in principle, all article downloads are only visible after a login (also depending on the selection of optional specific customer groups). Like the other settings, this global flag can also be defined specifically for each shop!
All features at a glance
- downloads only logged in visible
- specific downloads (mark in article) or global all article downloads
- (optional) multiple selection of customer groups that are qualified for viewing (login required, of course)
- mix of regular and blocked downloads possible
- compatibility with plugins such as "Downloads Tab".
- all plugin configurations specifically per shop definable
- no theme files are extended
- future-proof programming according to current plugin architecture and code specifications
- no encryption (open source) and no use of IonCube
Note: Only the output on the detail page of the article will be adjusted (no theme adjustment, because the data will be adjusted before delivery to the theme - so the plugin allows an extremely high compatibility to other plugins). A check of the registration status (login, customer group) is not checked in a direct file access (via URL).
- install plugin
- configure plugin ("active" to activate the plugin, "allowed customer groups" to enable specific customer groups, "exclude all downloads" to restrict all downloads)
- save plugin configs
- clear all caches
- Shopware 5.7 support
- fix to allow all downloads to all customer groups
- Fixed bug if a document does not have an attribute but all downloads should be excluded
- fixed main clear cache method after a plugin installation
- initial plugin release