Cloud / Self-hosted
You can run Shopware in the cloud or use it as a self-hosted solution for your shop. Here you can check if a particular extension can be used in the cloud or self-hosted variant.
This extension cannot be used in a Shopware Cloud shop. Cloud Self-hosted
This app is planned for Shopware 6
- Support by: MKX - Berlin
- Support languages:
- Order number: mkx1786659628674
- Manufacturer: MKX - Berlin
- Version: 1.6.6
- Last update: 15 Sep 2021
- Language support:
- Self-hosted compatibility: 5.2.0 – 5.2.275.3.0 – 126.96.36.199.0 – 188.8.131.52.0 – 184.108.40.206.0 – 220.127.116.11.0 – 5.7.5
- "Rate" button to encourage customers to rate the product
- "Buy again" button to make it easier to place the order again
- Order status directly visible
- Shipment tracking directly at the order
Offer your customers an improved order overview. Call-To-Action buttons enable your customers to rate an article and re-purchase an article or the whole order. If your shop supports shipment tracking, accordingly a button is displayed.
You are not using the default Shopware theme? No problem, in almost all cases the plugin is compatible. If not, contact us and we'll see if we can make it compatible.
CacheAfter installation or update the theme cache must be warmed up:
Configuration -> Caches/performance -> Settings (Tab) -> Themes -> Warm Up cache (Button)
Supported community plugins for more functionalityPDF Invoice Download in Customer Account
Send PDF Invoice to Customer by Email
ContactWe are happy to receive questions and suggestions at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will usually receive a response within 2 hours.
As the owner of this app you can rate it in the Shopware accountRate now in your account
Average customer rating from 1 reviews:
Das Plugin ist eine echte Bereicherung
Tolles Plugin. Ein Optimierungswunsch wurde innerhalb weniger Tage als kostenloses Update zur Verfügung gestellt!
Das liest man gerne. Danke für die super Bewertung.
Installation manualInstall and activate the plugin as usual in the Plugin Manager. After installation or update the theme cache must be warmed up: Configuration -> Caches/performance -> Settings (Tab) -> Themes -> Warm Up cache (Button)
- Bugfix: Even though an item was no longer available, the "Rate" and "Buy again" buttons were available.
- Bugfix: When all items in an order were unavailable, the "Repeat order" button was still available.
- Bugfix: With deactivated article rating the button "Rate" was still displayed.
Version 1.6.4- Bugfix: Under certain circumstances there was an error when assigning a variable, which resulted in that the article detail page was not displayed correctly.
- Shopware 5.6 compatibility.
Version 1.6.2- Bugfix: If a customer had no orders, there was an empty order page.
Version 1.6.1- Bugfix: If several tracking ids were used for an order, these were not integrated correctly in the tracking link (>= Shopware 5.3).
Version 1.6.0- Added free text field "Bestellstatus Info", you can display any information under the order status.
Version 1.5.4- Configurable to display the article number.
- Bugfix: No image was displayed for vouchers, now the image is used as in the shopping cart.
- Bugfix: Clicking the "Rate" button did not open the "Evaluations" tab in the article anymore.
Version 1.5.3- Shopware 5.5 compatibility.
Version 1.5.1- Background color from the theme configuration is used (@panel-bg).
Version 1.5.0- Integration of plugin "Automatischer Rechnungsversand & Lieferscheinversand" for downloading invoice and delivery slip.
- Small design improvements.
Version 1.4.2- Bugfix: Display the quantity of the article, is now the same as for the order details. When using Pickware, the quantity of returned articles was not displayed.
Version 1.4.1- Shopware 5.3 compatibility.
Version 1.4.0- Display "Amount" and "Total" in the customer account like Pickware (when installed).
- Bugfix: Hide Call-To-Action buttons when article is inactive or deleted.
Version 1.3.0- Integration of plugin "PDF Rechnung automatisch per E-Mail" for downloading the invoice.
- Make possible to display a custom order status.
Version 1.2.0- Integration of plugin "PDF Invoice Download in Customer Account" for downloading invoice and document.
Version 1.1.1- Bugfix: A "-" is displayed for an order status that is no longer available, instead of nothing.
- Bugfix: If an article is deactivated or deleted, the "Current unit price" is no longer displayed.
Version 1.1.0- Display of shipment tracking
- Add missing translations