Certified online payments extension for Shopware
Ingenico Group is the Global Leader in Seamless Payments providing end-to-end payment solutions to enable commerce across all channels: in-store, online and mobile. If you have a Shopware webshop, you can connect it to our international payment solution.
Boost your conversion
- Dynamically add new payment methods to offer the ones that matter in each market. Whether you sell in Germany, in the Netherlands or elsewhere, your conversion will increase if your buyers can choose how they want to pay.
- Improve conversion by taking advantage of the 1-click checkout while reducing your PCI compliancy efforts.
- Use tokenization to keep customers on your Shopware checkout page and have their card details submitted directly to our secure servers. Tokenisation can also be used to remember the consumer’s card details for future transactions.
- Design your payment page to match your website’s look & feel, add additional payment methods and sort them to appear in the order of your choice
Easily manage your payments
- Monitor and manage payments from the Shopware Admin Panel
- Cancel or capture authorizations, make partial or full refunds and see a transaction status.
Protect your business
We meet the industry’s highest security standards with our SSL-platform. Choosing our PCI DSS certified solution makes the security certification process simpler. With security concerns out of the way, you can fully focus on your core business.
Different payment methods supported
- Credits cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club International, JCB, AirPlus International, UATP, Discovery
- Debit cards: Maestro, Carte Bancaire, Bancontact
- Online Banking: iDEAL, SOFORT, giropay, PostFinance, ING Home’Pay, Belfius Direct Net,
- KBC/CBC, EPS
- E-Wallets, Prepaid & gift cards: PayPal, paysafecard, Intersolve, Masterpass
- Direct debit: ELV, Eenmalige Machtiging
- Invoice & Installment: AfterPay, Klarna
- Online consumer credit: Facili Pay, Cetelem, Cofidis
Get started now!
- Download our free Shopware extension on this page and connect it to your Shopware module
- Create your free Ingenico test account
- Link your Shopware extension to your test account
The user manual is there to guide you: https://projects.mediaopt.de/projects/mopt-lilk/wiki/Manual
Contact our sales team: https://www.ingenico.com/contact-us/epayments
Ask a technical question: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bugfix on update method
Version 1.2.0Using different accounts for languageshops and subshops
Version 1.1.1Add fixed value to enter an order booking text
Security Update, Installation improvements
Improved alias status check, save alias correctly in account
Solved problem with recurring creditcard transaction
Version 126.96.36.199.6": "Bug fix for transaction feedback
"1.0.5": "Changed Ingenico production url"
1.0.3 - Open Invoice DE Kompatibilität für SW 5.2
1.0.4 - Improved ux for credit cards in account, prevent additional orders on finish page