- Version 5.6.6_0
- Last update 22 Apr 2020
- Supported Languages
- Support from Nimbits
5.2.2 – 5.2.275.3.0 – 220.127.116.11.0 – 18.104.22.168.0 – 22.214.171.124.0 – 5.6.7
The plugin "Nachfolgeartikel" enables the promotion and linking of an article successor directly on the (old) article page.
In the back of the article description you can link to the new product and disable the possibility of purchasing the previous article.
If you have any questions about our products, please use Shopware's ticket system and we will contact you as soon as possible. If you have problems with the plugin or your online shop, we are of course at your side. We also welcome feedback and criticism if you miss a feature in the plugin.
- advertise a follow up article
- Is the plugin compatible with version XY / Plugin XY? We are always working to make our plugins compatible with the latest versions of Shopware. We test our plugins with the Shopware Community Edition, the official Shopware demo data and the standard template. Basically, our plugins are compatible with each other. However, we can not guarantee compatibility with third party plugins. We therefore always recommend the installation of the trial version. If you have problems, you can of course always contact our support - we try to solve all problems!
- Your plugin does not work for me, why can that be? This can have many reasons. (After the installation, empty the cache of your shop.) On the one hand, other plugins can cause incompatibilities or the plugin is not configured correctly. Of course we are not infallible and our plugin could not be compatible with your shop. No matter what the cause - we find a solution. Contact our support via the Shopware Ticket System and we will help you!
- I like the plugin, but I still lack an important feature? No problem - if you, as a user, miss an important function, it certainly offers added value to other customers. We want to improve our plugins constantly and always look forward to feedback from the live use. Write us!
- I need a plugin that does not exist in the Community Store. What now? We can help you. We also develop custom plugins and software solutions. Send us an e-mail or call us, we will be happy to advise you and without obligation.
As the owner of this extension you can rate it in the Shopware accountRate now in your account
Average customer rating from 1 reviews:
Einfach nur TOP!!!
Super Plugin. Support antwortet schnell und setzt kleine Fehler bzw. Anpassungen super schnell um. Nur zu EMPFEHLEN!!!
Download the plugin
Install the plugin under "Settings" -> "Plugin Manager" -> "Installed" -> "Install"
After completing the installation, you can activate the plugin by clicking on the red cross
Click on the pen to set the plugin to your liking
Save the changes and manually clear the cache and recompile the theme
After that, you have finished the installation process and the plugin is ready to use.
Please keep in mind for article with variants:
If you do not want to sell any variant of the article you need to tick the box on each variant.
- Styling and layout changes
- Fix regarding 500 server error occuring sometimes
fixed differing link targets (feature: open in new tab)
- Styles outsourced to Less, IMG srcset built in, Paths still to be specified!
- Class added and class names adapted
- added srcset prefering display:none instead of replacing now, in respect of sheme tags added fail-checks
- added position ordering
- removed unused code
Version 5.5.1_3- You can now hide the articlenumber of the successor
Version 5.5.1_2improved mobile design
Version 5.5.1_1- Article buybox is now completely replaceable
- You can upload PDF documents
- You can upload custom HTML
- Backgroundcolor changeable