- Version 1.0.11
- Last update 28 Jul 2019
- Supported Languages
- Support from Orangebytes
5.3.0 – 126.96.36.199.0 – 188.8.131.52.0 – 184.108.40.206.0
The TITAN Shopware 5 Theme by Orangebytes is characterized by modern simplified and flat design, which puts your products elegant and stylish in the spotlight. All of the template components have been worked on with great attention to detail and will give Shopware a modern look that is perfect for industries where products are sold by emotions. You also benefit from high compatibility and performance, by developing close to the Shopware standard, as well as error-free display on all popular mobile devices and browsers.
- Modern simplified and flat design
- Fully Responsive - Mobile First Approach
- High compatibility with Shopware features, plugins / extensions and mobile devices
- SEO-Ready: All theme components have been designed considering the relevant ranking factors
- Fast, clean code
- Made in Germany
Many functions and features are included free
- Color-adaptable header and footer via the theme settings
- Conversion rate optimized newsletter subscription bar
- Topbar with placeholders for text modules for your USPs
- Scroll-To-Top button (can be activated in Theme Settings)
- Logo centered (can be activated in theme settings)
- Sticky header (can be activated in theme settings)
- Social Media Widget for links to your social channels in the footer
- Filter on category pages in the sidebar initially unfoldable
- Category navigation in category sidebar hides
- Graphically processed icons for notepad, shopping cart and account
As the owner of this extension you can rate it in the Shopware accountRate now in your account
Average customer rating from 3 reviews:
Schönes cleanes Theme für professionellem Eindruck
Wir waren auf der Suche nach einem professionellen Theme, welches anwenderfreundlich und professionell (nicht zu verspielt) ist. Hier sind wir fündig geworden. Der Support hat bei einigen Fragen auch sehr zügig und kompetent reagiert.
Tolles Theme mit super Support
Schönes anpassbares, modernes, leichtes Shopware Theme.
Der Orangebyte Support hat uns überzeugt.
Das Theme ist anpassbar und erfüllt die ersten Anforderungen an ein Shop-Auftritt.
Das Theme ist wirklich schön. Modern und schlicht zugleich.
Wurde sehr gut durch unsere Kunden aufgenommen.
Der Support ist sehr schnell und freundlich - professionell.
Wünsche werden sehr schnell (in unserem Fall 3 Stunden später) umgesetzt.
Auch ist der Hersteller offen für Vorschläge, Verbesserungen und Anpassungen.
Preis- / Leistung Top. Anschauen lohnt sich zu 100%.
- You can purchase a license for the theme in the Shopware Store or directly through the Plugin Manager.
- Then the TITAN Theme is ready for installation in the Plugin Manager.
- After installing and activating the plugin, it is listed in the Theme Manager and can be set as an active theme.
- You can make basic settings in the theme configuration. You'll also find more information about setting up the theme and how to contact us if you'd like our support to help.
- Recommended: Install and enable the Advanced Menu Plugin if you have not already. The plugin is included with Shopware 5 by default uninstalled. You can find it in the plugin manager.
- Bugfix: In some cases the overlay, used when the offcanvas cart comes up, in some cases covered a few important user interface elements. This is fixed now.
- Bugfix: In some cases the article list in the offcanvas cart couldn't be scrolled properly. This is fixed now.
- Changed schema into current plugin strukture
- Copyright text in footer as a editable textblock
- Article navigation
- Bugfix: Sometimes parts of the search results popup was concealed when used after scrolling down when sticky navigation was active. This is fixed now.
- Optimized the position of the search form when using the centered logo view
- Refined tab navigation on product details when using a tablet
- Bugfix: In some cases there could be a problem with gererating variant-links. This is fixed now.
- Bugfix: In some cases the content of tab containers on product details pages couln't be scrolled on mobile devices. Thats fixed now.
- Diverse small cosmetic adjustments of the tab containers on mobile devices.
- Diverse small cosmetic adjustments on the feature added before (manual coloring of the search form in header)
- Copyright text in footer can now be edited using a textbrick
- New feature: colors of the main search field can now be etited in theme config
- New feature: "Home" link can be removed from main navigation in theme config
- Refined the behavior of the previously released featured when using the minimal header in checkout process
- New feature: sticky navigation (can be activated in theme config)
- New feature: header with centered logo (can be activated in theme config)
- Small bug fixes and design refinements
- Scroll-To-Top Feature
- Design-based bugfixes sidebar for third party extensions
- Refined blog listing
- Refined blog details page
- Refined blog listing offcanvas menu
- Refined mobile navigation
- Refined footer on mobile devices
- Refined checkout
- Base price will now be displayed on "Minimal" product layout in listings
- Added blog, news and info-link to social widget in footer
- Removed unused reference in header
- New feature: Sidebar filter can be shown opened by default (option in theme settings)
- New feature: Option in theme settings to disable category navigation in sidebar
- Hosted used fonts locally (GDPR support)
- Refined account and notepad template
- Finished testing