This plugin is available for Shopware 6
- Easy to process all popular payment methods via PAY. under one roof, including spreading payments and paying later
- Easy processing of (partial) refunds directly from the Shopware dashboard
- Dedicated and all-time accessible support team for every merchant - whether B2C or B2B
- Quick 1-2 day onboarding and account activation
- PAY. is always focused on the best and quickest solutions for you as a merchant so that you can focus on creating the best possible experience for your customers
- Improve your conversion instantly with simple, safe and fast one-click payments
- Conversion enhancing tools (i.e. back plan, fast response time and fully optimised routing)
- Supports all popular payments methods in Europe (specialised in pay later and credit purchase payment methods as well as payments by instalment)
- Streamlined and clear checkout process (no website redirections)
- PCI-DSS and ISAE Type II compliant
- All your payments are subject to multifaceted fraud prevention
- Full visibility access of transaction statuses (i.e. capture or cancel authorization, (partial) refunds)
- Easily monitor and manage payments directly from the PAY. transaction menu in your multifunctional Shopware dashboard
- Real-time transaction status insight for all your payments
- The PAY. app which enables you to access all your payments anywhere and anytime
- User-friendly and simple modules for accounting programs (with our synchronisation module you can easily prepare a file in any desired format for Exact, Twinfield, e-Boekhouden.nl and/or Yuki)
Install all payment methods you'll ever need in your online store.
PAY. offers many payment methods including:
- Pay by phone
- And many more...
Register your account at https://pay.nl/registreren and start selling.
- Install the plugin
- Get your token and service details from admin.pay.nl and set them in the plugin.
- Activate the plugin.
- Payment methods will be installed after activation of the plugin.
- If you activated the plugin before filling in the credentials, deactivate and activate the plugin again.
Added info icon for payment method description
Added functionality to manage displaying payment method info
Fix DOB view on mobile version
Fixed removing old cancelled orders on notify call
Added functionality of saving banks into DB
IMPORTANT: To load banks to DB you need to do one of these:
- Reinstall the plugin
- Click on deactivate/activate the plugin
Added labels for the DoB and Phone-number fields
Show the selected bank issuer on the confirm checkout page When activating plugin, the admin will choose whether to show the banks assigned for the iDeal payment method When a transaction is cancelled or denied, a user will see a message When iDeal is chosen as the payment method, the drop-down with the list of banks appears (in the PM settings of the customer's account) When changing a payment method, the description of the newly selected one is provided When choosing a certain payment method (SprayPay, Credit Click, Billink, AfterPay, Klarna, IN3), a customer will be asked to fill in the fields with DOB and phone number (in case this info was not provided during the registration) New logos of payment methods are added The plugin will only be compatible with the Shopware versions 5.6.0 or higher Fixed the notify endpoint (so that a correct response was sent)
Fixed exchange error.
Added testbutton. Added logging.
Version 3.2Added testbutton. Added logging.
Version 3.1.4Because of some security updates in shopware 5.5.7 order processing was affected.
This update solves that