Cloud / Self-hosted
You can run Shopware in the cloud or use it as a self-hosted solution for your shop. Here you can check if a particular extension can be used in the cloud or self-hosted variant.
This extension cannot be used in a Shopware Cloud shop. Cloud Self-hosted
This app is planned for Shopware 6
- Support by: PLATZDORSCH Webentwicklung
- Support languages:
- Order number: pdwe469534784363
- Manufacturer: PLATZDORSCH Webentwicklung
- Version: 1.0.9
- Last update: 26 Aug 2020
- Language support:
- Self-hosted compatibility: 5.3.0 – 184.108.40.206.0 – 220.127.116.11.0 – 18.104.22.168.0 – 22.214.171.124.0 – 5.7.6
If you miss something, write us and we deliver the feature!
Slider or multi-line image outputThe thumbnails can be output either in a slider or consecutively and in several lines.In both variants, the number of elements per line for desktops, smartphones or tablets can be configured separately.
Image title and prioritizationIn the media management, the respective image title and a prioritization can be entered in the images under the "Attributes" button. The image title is displayed in the lightbox.
Easy integrationFor use, only one gallery tag with the name of the gallery must be specified at the desired location in the content:
[gallery=Album / Gallery Name]
Before, a corresponding album / gallery must be created in the media management.
Sub and language shop compatibleThis plugin is compatible to sub and language shops.
As the owner of this app you can rate it in the Shopware accountRate now in your account
Average customer rating from 2 reviews:
Super Plugin, Super Support, alles einwandfrei und very easy!
Simples Plugin für die Ausgabe von Bildern aus der Medienverwaltung. Bildtitel und individuelle Sortierung gibt es schon, eine Bildbeschreibung wäre für ein Update noch sinnvoll. Ansonsten top!
Installation manual1. Install Plugin
2. Create albums / galleries in the media management of Shopware
3. Configure and create thumbnails for the gallery (600x600 recommended as thumbnail size)
4. Output the plugin at the desired location with the help of the tag [gallery = assigned album / gallery name]
Version 1.0.9Bugfix for advanced Menu.
Version 1.0.8Bugfix for variants change
Bugfix for Tag output in Advanced Menu
Version 1.0.6New Mode for Thumbnails: Image-Wall. In addition, a different gallery type (thumbnail output) can now be specified per gallery tag.
- Control also possible via arrow keys on the keyboard.
- Increased Dimension of Lightbox.