- Version 1.1.0
- Last update 30 Aug 2019
- Supported Languages
- Support from Pixline Media
5.0.0 – 18.104.22.168.0 – 22.214.171.124.0 – 5.2.275.3.0 – 126.96.36.199.0 – 188.8.131.52.0 – 184.108.40.206.0 – 5.6.4
Login, register and access management for main shops and subshops
With this plugin you simply and efficiently lock your main or Subshop against uninvited visitors and with just a few clicks you can create a closed B2B shop or a private shopping club. The following functions are activated independently:
- Enter the shop only after successful login: The entire shop is only accessable for users that are logged in .
- disable registration: The registration form will be hidden
- registration request via form: The user will be notified that automatic registrations are disabled and can send an inquiry .
- Registration requires activation: The registration form is active, the registration must be approved by the shop owner in the admin panel
- Selective release of Store Pages: It can store pages are stored, which should be visible without login, for example, the imprint or information to register
- Selective release of forms: Define the ID of a form, so for example, can use a small button link in regard to disabled registration on this form
- To clear the menu: Not logged in users the menu is not displayed optionally.
As the name suggests, the access settings can be set on Subshop level , so that eg. the main shop is available to everyone while the B2B subshop is only for selected retailers.
As the owner of this extension you can rate it in the Shopware accountRate now in your account
Average customer rating from 1 reviews:
Gefällt mir richtig gut das Plugin
Compatibility to SW5.6
Version 1.0.10fixed redirect problem related to csfr token
Version 1.0.9- Ajaxsearch dosen't direct to login anymore, instead shows empty result
Version 1.0.8Bugfix for 5.2 - no automatic login after registration
Version 1.0.7- fixed PHP7 issues
Version 1.0.4- smaller fixes
Version 1.0.3added whitelist for IP and URLs
Version 1.0.2- checkbox for manual approval sometimes didn't show up - now it does. ;)
Added option to show pages and forms to users that aren't logged in
Added option to hide the menu if the user is not logged in