- Version 1.5.0
- Last update 10 Jul 2019
- Supported Languages
- Support from PremSoft
5.2.1 – 5.2.275.3.0 – 18.104.22.168.0 – 22.214.171.124.0 – 126.96.36.199.0 – 5.6.3
Surcharge for items in the cart depositEnter individual surcharges per item, which will be displayed as a standalone basket item.
- Individual surcharge per article:
If necessary, add a surcharge for each item.
- Name of extra charge selectable:
For each article, specify under which name the shopping cart item is displayed.
- Surcharge percentage or absolute:
Choose whether the surcharge is calculated as a percentage of the item price or as an absolute value.
- Surcharge for the total number of the main article or once for the main article:
Define whether the surcharge should be calculated only on the first item or on the total quantity of an item.
- Note text on article detail page:
Note for the surcharge is already displayed on the item detail page.
Define your own article number for the surcharge.
Below are sample applications for which an additional charge may be helpful:
- You sell a subscription and would like to charge a one-time service fee in addition to the recurring subscription price.
- You sell a product and have to provide an additional service such as customization with a separate tax rate.
- You want to declare a pledge separately.
- You want to award a bulky goods surcharge for a product or to declare special costs for refrigerated goods.
- Your product requires special packaging, the cost of which should be shown separately.
Installation with Plugin-Manager
You need licence manager and a plugin licence. Please import licence in shopware backend
Clear complete shop cache after plugin installation/ activation and compile your theme. Then reload backend.
After installation you can use upprice fields in shopware backend on every article.
Changed display of upprice in basket.