Cloud / Self-hosted
You can run Shopware in the cloud or use it as a self-hosted solution for your shop. Here you can check if a particular extension can be used in the cloud or self-hosted variant.
This extension cannot be used in a Shopware Cloud shop. Cloud Self-hosted
This app is available for Shopware 6
- Automatic synchronization of your Shopware contacts and products in the rapidmail account
- Dispatch of newsletters optimized for mobile devices (more than 250 responsive design templates)
- Made in Germany: 100 % GDPR-compliant data protection
- Free multilingual support by phone and e-mail - assistance in record time!
- Fair, usage-based pricing: flexible pay-as-you-go or monthly tariffs
- Simple, intuitive connection of your shop to rapidmail - no technical prior knowledge required
- More than 250 customizable newsletter templates (for e-commerce, events, surveys, seasonal occasions such as Black Friday, Christmas and much more)
- Self-explanatory drag-and-drop newsletter editor with preview function for various devices (e.g. smartphone)
- Easy sending of follow-up mailings e.g. to recipients who haven’t opened the mailing yet - no prior segmenting knowledge required
- Option of sending e-mail attachments
- Automatic analysis of mailing quality prior to dispatch - for optimum delivery success
- Detailed mailing statistics (opens, clicks, clickmap, recipient activity, devices, recipient origin, unsubscriptions and much more)
- Segmenting of recipients for dispatch - e.g. by place of residence, gender or recipient activity
- Assign tags to recipients to subdivide buyer or interest groups
- Test two newsletter versions with an A/B test, and send the more successful one
- Gain many new recipients with the best newsletter subscription forms on the market: automatic application of your website colors, installed as pop-up or embedded, 18 possible layouts, voucher codes, registration for various interest areas or product categories, predefined GDPR components
- Easy creation of marketing automations: welcome mailings, birthday wishes, one-time event mailing (e.g. after an order)
- Use transaction mails to convert prospects into customers: reliable delivery of all important shop e-mails (e.g. logon confirmations, order conformations, forgotten password mails and much more)
rapidmail is a European newsletter software which puts the spotlight on your products - and thus enables you to boost sales. With just a few clicks, you can create modern and impressive newsletters, just like more than 100,000 companies from all sectors who already use rapidmail to send their newsletters. With our Shopware plugin, all customer data is automatically updated in your rapidmail account and is immediately available for your newsletter.
Got a problem? Simply give us a call or email us: Our multilingual support team is available during office hours and will provide help in record time - at no cost! The fact that our customers have given us the best score - “Excellent - on Trustpilot shows that we’re doing a lot right.
See for yourself: Register and test now, free of charge
As the owner of this app you can rate it in the Shopware accountRate now in your account
Average customer rating from 1 reviews:
Einfach nur Wow!
Hervorragendes Plugin. Die Anbindung an unseren Shop hätte nicht einfacher sein können! Ein paar Klicks und alles ist fertig eingerichtet. Das Tool an sich funktioniert auch super. Unsere Nachfragen wurden vom freundlichen Support in wenigen Minuten beantwortet. Wir können rapidmail auf jeden Fall weiterempfehlen!
Installing the rapidmail Shopware 5 integration
Log in to your rapidmail account (optional but recommended)
- Click on your username on the top right
- Click on Integrations in the dropdown menu
- Click on the button Create a new integration
- Follow the wizard and make sure you watch the tutorial video
- Click on the button Log into my system and install plugin (you will be redirected to your Shopware administration login page)
Log in to your Shopware store administration
- If the rapidmail plugin has not been installed yet please watch this help-video first.
- Click on Settings in the top menu
- Click on Plugin Manager in the dropdown menu
- Search for rapidmail
- Click on the rapidmail plugin in the list
- Click on Install then Activate the plugin
Connect to rapidmail
- Click on Marketing in the top menu
- Click on rapidmail in the dropdown menu
- Click on the button Create a new connection to rapidmail
- Log in to your rapidmail account (if you are not already logged in)
- The connection to Shopware will automatically be established and the rapidmail wizard will guide you through the last steps
- Done, your contacts are synchronized and your integration is fully functional!
- It is highly advised to update to this version as it fixes a major performance issue
- Fix: issue that caused import performance to decrease over time until the integration reports an error
- Flexibility: now only the product name is mandatory to import products into rapidmail (previously the description was also mandatory)
Fix for connection issues when updating to v 4.0.1.
- Update of the plugin icon
- New procedure for setting up the store
- Simplified 1-click plugin-connector with rapidmail
- Data-import can be started at any time with minimal delay
- Improvement of DSGVO-compliant recipient management: contacts signed up for the newsletter are marked with a tag in rapidmail
- Adapted option: Contacts that have been unsubscribed or deleted in the store are now no longer unsubscribed from the rapidmail recipient list, but completely removed
- Shopware 5.6 compatibility