Cloud / Self-hosted
You can run Shopware in the cloud or use it as a self-hosted solution for your shop. Here you can check if a particular extension can be used in the cloud or self-hosted variant.
This extension cannot be used in a Shopware Cloud shop. Cloud Self-hosted
This app is available for Shopware 6
- Support by: RESPONSE GmbH
- Support languages:
- Order number: res6026584109026f
- Manufacturer: RESPONSE GmbH
- Version: 1.11.1
- Last update: 20 Apr 2021
- Language support:
- Self-hosted compatibility: 5.2.275.3.0 – 184.108.40.206.0 – 220.127.116.11.0 – 18.104.22.168.0 – 22.214.171.124.0
Channable is a data feed management tool for online marketing agencies and advertisers. The all-in-one tool includes data feed optimization, product listings for marketplaces, generating dynamic text ads and an Analytics connection.
Marketplaces e.g. Amazon, ebay, Wish
Price comparison sites e.g. Google Shopping, idealo, Price Runner
Affiliates such as Awin, Affilinet
Advertising e.g. Facebook and Doubleclick
Retargeting e.g. Criteo
Text ads for Google and Bing
Feed- based Google Shopping campaigns
- Order connections: Sync orders straight to your Shopware webshop
You can find an overview of our export channels here: https://www.channable.com/channels/
Get more exposure for your products
Sell your products on multiple marketplaces
Detailed performance analysis with analytics connection
Manage all channels in one tool
Total control over each channel
User-friendly intuitive interface
Fair and transparent pricing
Free, fully-trained support in 11 languages
For more information visit our website: https://www.channable.com/
Channable was founded in 2014 in Utrecht, The Netherlands and is now one of the most used feed marketing tools in Europe. Its more than 70 employees include a ten-member native speaker DACH team.
As the owner of this app you can rate it in the Shopware accountRate now in your account
Average customer rating from 1 reviews:
Super Connector für Channable
Einfach in der Anwendung - leicht Bedienung - super Support!
Wie man es sich vorstellt! Empfehle ich gerne weiter.
Installation via the Plugin Manager
- Log into your Shopware backend.
- Open the Plugin Manager under „Configuration > Plugin Manager“.
- Find „Channable Connector“ in the search field in the top left corner.
- Click on „Install“ in the found plugin.
- Click on „Enable“ in the Channable Connector window and confirm the window for emptying the cache.
Make plugin settings
- Open the Plugin Manager and click on the pin icon of the Channable Connector
- In the Configuration tab, you can now make the following settings:
Only transfer active articles:
Decide here if also inactive articles should be transferred.
Only transfer items with image:
Decide here whether articles without images should be transferred.
Only transfer items with EAN:
Decide here whether articles without EAN should be transferred.
Performance: API record limit per call:
This means that Channable is only allowed to read out the number of articles entered per call. Should your shop server cancel on call, you can reduce this number.
Enable real-time product updates:
Activate this function if you want your inventory to be synchronized with Channable in real time.
Connect to Channable
- Open the Channable Configuration via the Plugin Manager.
- Click on the "Auto Connect" button of the shop you want to connect to. You will now be redirected to Channable, where you can connect your shop with Channable.
- For more information about configuring in Channable, see the Channable Help Center:
- Improvement: Correction of free text fields export with the shop setting "Adopt translation". These were not exported if the standard language had no content.
- Feature: The "Adopt translation" option in the shop settings is now supported
- Improvement: All values of the properties are exported
- Improvement: Images without variant assignment are also exported
- Improvement: Export of "Email notification"
- Bugfix: Free text fields were sometimes not exported
- Feature: Variant images in an extra field
- Bugfix: Long description fixed
- Improvement: Image sorting
- Feature: Export of additional price lists
- Feature: Export of creation date, modification date, on sale, purchase price, min/max purchase, min stock
- Bugfix: Corrected translations of free text fields
Changed the transfer of attributes to channable
- Bugfix: Export did not work if no properties has been selected in the plugin settings
- Feature: Selection of properties in the plugin settings.
- Feature: Export of free text fields from properties.
Important: Check the mapping of the properties in Channable and adjust it accordingly.
- Bugfix: Correction multilingualism.
- Bugfix: Webhook data types corrected.
- Bugfix: PHP compatibility
- Bugfix: Webhook corrected in the ordering process as soon as Vouchers were added.
- Bugfix: Correction of the attributes in the article import.
Important: Check the mapping of the attributes in Channable and adjust it accordingly.
- Shopware 5.6 compatibility
- Feature: Pickware stock data (reserved and physical stock)
- Bugfix: Webhook corrected after ordering
- Bugfix: Webhook data transfer corrected
- Internationalization: Translations of article free text fields
- Feature: Export of article free text fields
- Usability: Manual article assignment removed.
- Bugfix: Correction of images for articles with only one configuration option.
- Feature: Real-time product updates
- Bugfix: Correction when transferring only active articles.
- The SEO categories of the articles are now transferred.
- Correction of prices for shops with different customer groups.
- Texts are now language optimized.
- The field "translations" has been removed.
- Only the categories of the respective language or subshop will be transferred.
- Price lists and URLs are now dependent on the shop setting.
- Different plugin configuration for sub and language shop.