Shopware 6: Plugin status
- Support by: RHIEM Intermedia GmbH
- Support available in:
- Order number: rhiem53873180481
- Manufacturer: RHIEM Intermedia GmbH
- Version: 2.1.2
- Last update: 8 Jun 2020
- Plugin available in:
- Compatible with: 5.2.11 – 5.2.275.3.0 – 18.104.22.168.0 – 22.214.171.124.0 – 126.96.36.199.0 – 5.6.8
The customer group-dependent price display plugin gives you the option of hiding prices for certain manufacturers in the frontend, depending on the customer group. You can define for each customer group for which manufacturers of your articles the customers should not see prices. The articles can still be viewed, but not placed in the shopping basket.
- Behavior with customers not logged in is configurable. Price filter in listing is taken into account
- Based on the Shopware customer groups and manufacturers
- Intuitive operation via own backend module
- The price filter in the listing is also taken into account
To access the documentation, please copy the following link and paste it into the address bar of your browser:
Please note our license agreement: https://rhiem-intermedia.de/license-agreement
By using our plugin you confirm that you have read the license agreement and agree with it.
Questions about the plugin?
We are happy to support you with the installation or further questions regarding the use of the plugin.
Please use the Shopware plugin support function in your Shopware account.
Individual plugin development?
As a Shopware Solution Partner with many years of experience, we are happy to help you with words and deeds.
Write us an email: email@example.com or
give us a call: +49 (0) 28 55 - 97 00 55
For more information about us, please visit our Shopware partner page:
Version 2.1.2Removed ListProductService Decorator session call in backend context
Fixed a bug with the plugin configuration and subshops