Cloud / Self-hosted
You can run Shopware in the cloud or use it as a self-hosted solution for your shop. Here you can check if a particular extension can be used in the cloud or self-hosted variant.
This extension cannot be used in a Shopware Cloud shop. Cloud Self-hosted
Shopware 6 status
- Support by: scharfe media
- Support languages:
- Order number: scha109627067795
- Manufacturer: scharfe media
- Version: 1.0.3
- Last update: 4 Oct 2018
- Language support:
- Self-hosted compatibility: 5.3.0 – 126.96.36.199.0 – 188.8.131.52.65.5.0 – 184.108.40.206.0 – 220.127.116.11.0 – 5.7.3
You can easily select all or individual categories via the plug-in configuration or activate them in the category settings for which the filter should be opened by default. Your customers can thus immediately filter for interesting articles.
The sticky effect is used for an optimized view.The Sticky Option is an excellent usability feature to keep the filter navigation in the visible area while scrolling. In particular, with a high number of products in a category or a plurality of search results, this feature allows the structured finding of articles.In addition, the articles in the category listing are automatically updated when filter criteria are adjusted - for maximum comfort when browsing.
Automatic filteringIn e-commerce, any unnecessary click and delay will reduce your purchase quota, so you have the option to set whether the product will be displayed automatically after a filter has been selected. The Auto-Load feature saves your customer the extra click on "show products" which in many cases is superfluous and thus increases the likelihood that the customer stays in your shop and buys.
The automatic filter submission function is only active if the option in the plugin configuration under "Filter expanded" is set to"Ja" oder "Ja - nur für ausgewählte Kategorien", otherwise the filter would close after each update ,
The plugin is not compatible with the theme configuration "Show filters in the sidebar" in Shopware 5.3.
Installation manualThe installation is done as usual via the plugin manager in the backend of Shopware.
After the installation, the plugin only needs to be activated and, if necessary, the theme compiled again.
1. Login in the shopware backend of your own shop
2. Main Menu: Settings> Plugin Manager
3. Enter the search bar (above):"Kategorie-Filter automatisch aufklappen mit Auto-Load und Sticky-Effekt"
4. After purchase, the plugin will appear in "installed plugins".
5. Activate there.
6. After installation the filter navigation is opened by default for all categories.
7. Via plugin configuration> Keep filter open: select "Yes only for selected categories".
8. Select categories for which the filter is to be opened by default.
Version 1.0.3$ this-> container-> get ('Shop') removed from constructor method.As of SW 5.5, $ this-> container-> get ('Shop') resulted in the following error message when compiling the less files: You have requested a non-existent service "shop" because there is no shop instance in the backend.
Version 1.0.2- Fixed an error when decoding an invalid JSON string in SW 5.4.4.In SW 5.4.4 it came to the bug, that after installing the plugin the theme could not be compiled anymore and therefore the filter could not be opened automatically anymore, as it was an invalid decoding in the JSON string by an outdated one Deployment of the Less ArrayCollection came. This has been revised.
- Fixed a bug in the JSON object.With two-digit IDs in the array, the result was that the filter for the selected category was not opened because the ID was split by a comma in the JSON object as a single array element.
- Improved usability. Free text fields for opening the filter in the category overview have been removed, since selecting the categories for which the filter is to be expanded via the plugin configuration is the same and faster procedure.
Version 1.0.1double occurrence of declarations fixed. scha1_enbable_autofilter in the CRUD service renamed scha1_open_autofilter. After uninstalling, an error message occurred that the identifiers scha1_enable_autofilter can not be found.
- Visitors see all available filtering options immediately
- Increases sustainable use of the filter function
- Compatible with the Shopware5 Responsive Template
- Automatic opening of the filter for all or selected categories with many variants and features.
- Sticky effect to keep the filter navigation in the visible range for maximum comfort while browsing.