Cloud / Self-hosted
You can run Shopware in the cloud or use it as a self-hosted solution for your shop. Here you can check if a particular extension can be used in the cloud or self-hosted variant.
This extension cannot be used in a Shopware Cloud shop. Cloud Self-hosted
This app is available for Shopware 6
- Support by: SHOPSY
- Support languages:
- Order number: shops86758193368
- Manufacturer: SHOPSY
- Version: 1.4.5
- Last update: 21 Sep 2021
- Language support:
- Self-hosted compatibility: 5.0.0 – 188.8.131.52.0 – 184.108.40.206.0 – 5.2.275.3.0 – 220.127.116.11.0 – 18.104.22.168.0 – 22.214.171.124.0 – 126.96.36.199.0 – 5.7.3
Shopware integration for KlaviyoSimply send newsletters to customers in your shop.
Tracking of the following data from logged-in users in the shop:
- active in the shop (active on site)
- viewed product
- started checkout (started checkout)
- purchased products (ordered product)
- added to cart
It is possible to use subshops with their own Klaviyo accounts.
In the case of existing orders, there is the option of marking any number of orders via the order listing in order to transfer the events "fulfilled order" and/or "purchased items" to Klaviyo.
Further information on the Klaviyo events can be found here:
As the owner of this app you can rate it in the Shopware accountRate now in your account
Average customer rating from 1 reviews:
Ausgezeichnetes Plugin. Integratione mir Klaviyo funktioniert ausgezeichnet
Das Plugin funktioniert ausgezeichnet und tut was es soll. Ich hatte noch einen Vorschlag für eine Zusatzfunktion. Dieser wurde bei rascher Rückmeldung auch gleich umgesetzt.
Vielen Dank für das ausgezeichnete Service.
Installation manualInstall via the plugin manager and enter the public API key.
Please do not use the private API key!
Please configure the product feed "Shopsy Klaviyo" under "Marketing-> Product exports"!
New plug-in option to activate/deactivate the Klaviyo cookie per subshop.
If the Klaviyo cookie is required, data will only be transmitted to Klaviyo if the shop customer has accepted it. Please note the GDPR!
New properties added for "Started Checkout" and "Placed Order" (SKUS, ItemNames, ProductCategories)
Subshops can be configured independently of the main shop
Product categories bugfix in "ordered product" event
New pluginsetting CookieGroup
BUGFIX for transferring old orders
Bugfix for birthday date
Addded Productfeed. Please setup the Productfeed "Shopsy Klaviyo" under "Marketing->Productfeed"!
Fixed "added to Cart" Event in listing
Fix -> Data protection compliant
Using "new" Plugin System, Entry in Constent Manager, new event "added to cart", "transfer old orders" completely rebuilt.
- new property "corporate customer" -> if something is entered in the standard address in the company field, then a 1 is transferred to Klaviyo.
- Gross / net prices are transmitted in all events
- Compatibility with the Dropshipping Advanced plugin
- "Viewed Product" event in the "ItemId" field, the article number is now transmitted and not the detailsID
[BUGFIX] Event "ordered product"
- The shop name is transferred in the "started checkout" event
- transfer all old orders to Klaviyo with a button click
[BUGFIX] newsletter fix
[BUGFIX] fix for SW 5.6
- loading of template files changed
Version 1.2.1- shop var added to the customer to be able to filter on segments
Version 1.2.0- release for SW 5.5
Version 1.1.6ProductUrl is now also set correctly in the cart
Version 1.1.5new option in the plugin settings: attribute "Shop" can be sent to Klaviyo
Version 1.1.4- "placed order" sends the same data as "checkout completed"
Version 1.1.3- Article SEO Url will be transmitted during the checkout
Version 1.1.2- bugfix special caracters
Version 1.1.1- Its now possible to skip sending data to klaviyo with specific email address
- new events and properties