- Version 5.05.06
- Last update 5 Jun 2019
- Supported Languages
- Support from BuI Hinsche GmbH
5.0.05.1.0 – 184.108.40.206.0 – 5.2.275.3.0 – 220.127.116.11.0 – 18.104.22.168.0 – 22.214.171.124.0 – 5.6.2
Basic you can use the plugin "Google Sitemap" to generate special XML sitemaps that help Google and other search engines to index your online shops better. Especially if you are rebuilding your shop or it is very extensive, it is recommended to inform the search engines. After all, the success of your shop depends on how well your shop is found by your potential customers.
An XML sitemap already creates shopware by default.
In comparison, the plugin "Google Sitemap" offers the following additional functions:
- The sitemap is not only stored on your own domain, but is automatically or manually registered with Google.
- Not only articles and categories are considered, but also manufacturers and blog articles as well as landing pages.
- For articles, categories, manufacturers and blog articles, priorities and update frequencies can be defined.
- For large shops the sitemap can be distributed over several XML files.
- Depending on the performance of the server, the number of data records per export step can be influenced or defined.
- In addition, a mobile and image sitemap is generated.
Sitemap what is it and why is it needed?
The sitmap file(s) contains a list of links to the subpages of your shop and provides search engines with a bundled information source with all important pages of your website. The search engines process this file in order to crawl your shop even more intelligently, easily and quickly. (Web crawlers are computer programs that search the world wide web and analyze web pages). In addition to the links, media files such as images and information about the mobile version of your site, the file contains additional information about how often the site should be visited by the search engine. Especially for online shops, which usually have many subpages, the provision of the sitmap is especially important to make the work of the search engines easier. Important to know: However, the provision of the sitemap does not guarantee that all content will be crawled and indexed, it is only a hint and help for e.g. google.
The plugin design and functionality is adapted to the shop standard template. If there are differences in own or third-party templates, you may have to make appropriate adjustments to the plugin usage.
FAQ - Questions and answers about our plugins
To which shop versions and plugins is the plugin compatible?
- We do our best to ensure that all our plugins are compatible with the current shopware version as soon as possible. Decisive for us is the Shopware Community Edition with Standard Template. We can only guarantee compatibility with our own plugins if the functionalities are not mutually exclusive. We cannot guarantee compatibility with 3rd party plugins, including Shopware Premium plugins. If you have any problems, please contact our support, we will be happy to help you. Please note, however, that any compatibility adaptation to other plugins is subject to a charge and will be billed according to the real costs incurred! We would be happy to make you an offer.
Support for open source plugins?
- We offer support for all our plugins and are happy to help you with any problems. Please understand that we can only offer free support for unmodified plugins! This means for you that as soon as changes have been made to the plugin, which have not been authorized or made by us as manufacturer, any claim to free support and warranty expires. All resulting expenses will be billed by us according to the actual expenses incurred!
There is a trial version of the plugin
- For all our plugins you can get a 30 day trial version to view and try out the functionalities in peace.
Can I customize plugins?
- If a plugin does not fulfill your wishes or not completely, we can also extend it according to your ideas. You are welcome to call us or send us a short mail with your wishes.
To the point - Our shopware services
The digital world is changing rapidly and is becoming more and more complex. Our job is to stay on the ball, to constantly expand our knowledge.
- How do I optimize my shop system?
- Which Wawi should I take?
- How do I optimize the processes in my company?
Ob Shopware plugins, interfaces or individual software solutions. Our development team is working the whole day on the improvement and expansion of online shops, websites and software solutions for our customers. If you would like to start right now for you.
You don't like your shopware shop anymore? The standard template is not enough for you? Your company CI is from the last millenium? Our designers are eager to inspire you and especially your customers.
Exactly like your car your shop needs regular care and maintenance.Save your time and make your customers happy. We will take care of the technical stuff for you.
Call us on +49 (0) 3441 725305 or write us a E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
BuI Hinsche GmbH
removed compression, because google does not support it anymore
Version 5.05.05Fixed the following error message when reinstalling in Shopware 5.5.7:Unable to parse file "/.../.../.../shopware/.../custom/plugins/.../plugin.xml". Message: [ERROR 1871] Element 'requiredPlugins': Missing child element(s). Expected is ( requiredPlugin ). (in /.../.../.../.../.../ - line ..., column ...)
Version 5.05.04Manufacturers are considered separately according to subshops in the xml
Version 5.05.00adaptation to shopware 5.5.xno basic plugin "Foundation" necessary
Version 5.03.08Ajax urls excluded when querying the lexicon
Version 5.03.07fixes the problem with the viewport
Version 5.03.06Berücksichtigung zusätzlicher Urls aus Fremdplugins wenn diese in der normalen Seo Struktur des Shops gespeichert werden.
Version 5.03.05Bug fixed, so that only the shop pages for the given shop are taken and these also get an SSL link if activated in the shop.
Version 5.03.04When generating the sitemap, the old sitemap is overwritten or replaced.
Version 5.03.03adaptation to Foundation-Plugin
- creation as gzip possible
- exclusion of categories and / or articles possible
- bug fixes