- Version 5.05.08
- Last update 6 Feb 2020
- Supported Languages
- Support from BuI Hinsche GmbH
5.0.0 – 18.104.22.168.0 – 22.214.171.124.0 – 5.2.275.3.0 – 126.96.36.199.0 – 188.8.131.52.0 – 184.108.40.206.0 – 5.6.4
Customer group dependent packaging units for shopware
Imagine that you are a wholesaler and want to sell your goods to different customer groups. Each customer group, however, has its own packaging unit that is to be accepted. For example, let's put ourselves in the position of an pet food retailer who wants to sell canned food. He offers per piece purchase for shop customers (end customers), per package for pet shelters and per pallet for resellers (dealers). This staggering and/or different units are not to be represented with a standard Shopware.
Our Plugin makes exactly that possible. You can offer different packaging units per customer group. What these look like is completely up to you. In our example it is per piece, per package or per pallet. In addition, you can store different prices for each customer group as usual. So until you are more flexible in terms of price and packaging with regard to customer groups than before.
Except for these different packaging units, you can also use it only as an article quantity scale. You simply determine whether the customer may only buy in steps of five (5,10,10, ...), for example. With this setting, he can no longer put 4 pieces in the shopping basket, as the dropdown prevents this. The only exception is the sales items. If there is only one remaining stock that is below the scale, it is placed in the shopping cart. This scale can also be used for each customer group. But attention, since only one number is deposited with the stock, this means with Shopkunden still 4 pieces, with dealers 4 packages and with resellers 4 pallets can be bought!
FAQ - Questions and answers about our plugins
To which shop versions and plugins is the plugin compatible?
- We do our best to make sure that all our plugins are compatible with the current shopware version as soon as possible. Decisive for us is the Shopware Community Edition with Standard Template. We can only guarantee compatibility with our own plugins if the functionalities are not mutually exclusive. We cannot guarantee compatibility with 3rd party plugins, including Shopware Premium plugins. If you have any problems, please contact our support, we will be happy to help you. Please note, however, that any compatibility adaptation to other plugins is subject to a charge and will be billed according to the real costs incurred! We would be happy to make you an offer.
Support for open source plugins?
- We offer support for all our plugins and are happy to help you with any problems. Please understand that we can only offer free support for unmodified plugins! This means for you that as soon as changes have been made to the plugin, which have not been authorized or made by us as manufacturer, any claim to free support and warranty expires. All resulting expenses will be billed by us according to the actual expenses incurred!
There is a trial version of the plugin
- For all our plugins you can get a 30 day trial version to view and try out the functionalities in peace.
Can I customize plugins?
- If a plugin does not fulfill your wishes or not completely, we can also extend it according to your ideas. You are welcome to call us or send us a short mail with your wishes.
To the point - Our shopware services
The digital world is changing rapidly and is becoming more and more complex. Our job is to stay on the ball, to constantly expand and expand our knowledge.
- How do I optimize my shop system?
- Which Wawi should I take?
- How do I optimize the processes in my company?
Ob Shopware plugins, interfaces or individual software solutions. Our development team is working the whole day on the improvement and expansion of online shops, websites and software solutions for our customers. If you would like to start right now for you.
You don't like your shopware shop anymore? The standard template is not enough for you? Your company CI is from the last millenium? Our designers are eager to inspire you and especially your customers.
Exactly like your car your shop needs regular care and maintenance.Save your time and make your customers happy. We will take care of the technical stuff for you.
Call us on +49 (0) 3441 725305 or write us a E-Mail: email@example.com
BuI Hinsche GmbH
- packing units per customergroup
- article quantity scale per customergroup
As the owner of this extension you can rate it in the Shopware accountRate now in your account
Average customer rating from 1 reviews:
Sinnvolle Erweiterung für den Verkauf von Verpackungseinheiten
Klasse Plugin, einfach und durchdacht, sehr guter persönlicher Support.
Troubleshooting in combination with Ajax shopping cart
From now on it can be determined by configuration whether sales of remaining stocks are possible.
Template adjustments for the availability of packing units
by configuration it is also possible to sell remaining stock
For remaining stocks below the first minimum quantity only one product was added to the shopping cart.