This plugin is available for Shopware 6
Time for individuality
With our plugin "individual badges" it is possible to create your own badges per article per variant. You are completely free in the choice of the background and font color, since you select these quite comfortably by Colorpicker. Alternatively you can enter them in hexadecimal notation.
The display takes place in the listing and on the article detail page - an advantage over the standard badges from Shopware. You can also assign a different hint to each variant. The badges are also displayed in the shopping worlds. There is an exception, however, for the "last viewed items", there is no badge display here.So you can, for example, signal your customers whether an item is regional, for what age it is suitable, whether vegetarian or vegan.... the possibilities are endless.
FAQ - Questions and answers about our plugins
To which shop versions and plugins is the plugin compatible?
- We do our best to ensure that all our plugins are compatible with the current shopware version as soon as possible. Decisive for us is the Shopware Community Edition with Standard Template. We can only guarantee compatibility with our own plugins if the functionalities are not mutually exclusive. We cannot guarantee compatibility with 3rd party plugins, including Shopware Premium plugins. If you have any problems, please contact our support, we will be happy to help you. Please note, however, that any compatibility adaptation to other plugins is subject to a charge and will be billed according to the real costs incurred! We would be happy to make you an offer.
Support for open source plugins?
- We offer support for all our plugins and are happy to help you with any problems. Please understand that we can only offer free support for unmodified plugins! This means for you that as soon as changes have been made to the plugin, which have not been authorized or made by us as manufacturer, any claim to free support and warranty expires. All resulting expenses will be billed by us according to the actual expenses incurred!
There is a trial version of the plugin
- For all our plugins you can get a 30 day trial version to view and try out the functionalities in peace.
Can I customize plugins?
- If a plugin does not fulfill your wishes or not completely, we can also extend it according to your ideas. You are welcome to call us or send us a short mail with your wishes.
To the point - Our shopware services
The digital world is changing rapidly and is becoming more and more complex. Our job is to stay on the ball, to constantly expand and expand our knowledge.
- How do I optimize my shop system?
- Which Wawi should I take?
- How do I optimize the processes in my company?
Ob Shopware plugins, interfaces or individual software solutions. Our development team is working the whole day on the improvement and expansion of online shops, websites and software solutions for our customers. If you would like to start right now for you.
You don't like your shopware shop anymore? The standard template is not enough for you? Your company CI is from the last millenium? Our designers are eager to inspire you and especially your customers.
Exactly like your car your shop needs regular care and maintenance.Save your time and make your customers happy. We will take care of the technical stuff for you.
Call us on +49 (0) 3441 725305 or write us a E-Mail: email@example.com
BuI Hinsche GmbH
bugfix multiple image display
picture an language are possible
bugfix in shema-xml.
Fixed the following error message when reinstalling in Shopware 5.5.7:Unable to parse file "/.../.../.../shopware/.../custom/plugins/.../plugin.xml". Message: [ERROR 1871] Element 'requiredPlugins': Missing child element(s). Expected is ( requiredPlugin ). (in /.../.../.../.../.../ - line ..., column ...)