This plugin is available for Shopware 6
- Support by: BuI Hinsche GmbH
- Order number: Swp9841648773143
- Manufacturer: BuI Hinsche GmbH
- Version: 5.05.06
- Last update: 11 May 2020
- Plugin available in:
5.2.0 – 5.2.275.3.0 – 220.127.116.11.0 – 18.104.22.168.0 – 22.214.171.124.0 – 5.6.7
In the shop standard it is possible to assign individual articles a quantity scale and thus more favorable prices. This could look like this:
1 piece -> 5,00 EUR
2-5 pieces -> 4,50 EUR each
from 6 pieces -> 4,00 EUR each
With our plugin it is however possible to combine different articles to a group and to use this staggering within the group. In detail this means that if your customer buys items x, y and z, and all of them are assigned to group A, he will get the quantity price for group A.
To make it even clearer:
Basis is the above scale
Article x - 1x in shopping cart
Article y - 2x in shopping cart and
Article z - 4x in shopping cart
the quantity price of starting from 6 pieces and thus in our case 4.00€ per piece applies although there are three different articles.
What is new is that you can apply this summary scale to current orders, past orders or both. This will also encourage the customer to buy the product again.
The plugin design and functionality is adapted to the shop standard template. If there should be deviations in own or third manufacturer templates, appropriate adjustments must be made if necessary for the Plugin use.
FAQ - Questions and answers about our plugins
To which shop versions and plugins is the plugin compatible?
- We do our best to make sure that all our plugins are compatible with the current shopware version as soon as possible. Decisive for us is the Shopware Community Edition with Standard Template. We can only guarantee compatibility with our own plugins if the functionalities are not mutually exclusive. We cannot guarantee compatibility with 3rd party plugins, including Shopware Premium plugins. If you have any problems, please contact our support, we will be happy to help you. Please note, however, that any compatibility adaptation to other plugins is subject to a charge and will be billed according to the real costs incurred! We would be happy to make you an offer.
Support for open source plugins?
- We offer support for all our plugins and are happy to help you with any problems. Please understand that we can only offer free support for unmodified plugins! This means for you that as soon as changes have been made to the plugin, which have not been authorized or made by us as manufacturer, any claim to free support and warranty expires. All resulting expenses will be billed by us according to the actual expenses incurred!
There is a trial version of the plugin
- For all our plugins you can get a 30 day trial version to view and try out the functionalities in peace.
Can I customize plugins?
- If a plugin does not fulfill your wishes or not completely, we can also extend it according to your ideas. You are welcome to call us or send us a short mail with your wishes.
To the point - Our shopware services
The digital world is changing rapidly and is becoming more and more complex. Our job is to stay on the ball, to constantly expand and expand our knowledge.
- How do I optimize my shop system?
- Which Wawi should I take?
- How do I optimize the processes in my company?
Ob Shopware plugins, interfaces or individual software solutions. Our development team is working the whole day on the improvement and expansion of online shops, websites and software solutions for our customers. If you would like to start right now for you.
You don't like your shopware shop anymore? The standard template is not enough for you? Your company CI is from the last millenium? Our designers are eager to inspire you and especially your customers.
Exactly like your car your shop needs regular care and maintenance.Save your time and make your customers happy. We will take care of the technical stuff for you.
Call us on +49 (0) 3441 725305 or write us a E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
BuI Hinsche GmbH
The display of group membership is possible in the listing and on the article detail page.
For past orders, both the order status and the payment status can be taken into account.
The plugin can now be activated per subshop. It will be considered whether the customer is bound to the subshop or not.