Shopware 6: Plugin status
- Support by: Tanmar Webentwicklung
- Support available in:
- Order number: Tanma35086880220
- Manufacturer: Tanmar Webentwicklung
- Version: 1.0.2
- Last update: 28 Jan 2019
- Plugin available in:
- Compatible with: 5.2.17 – 5.2.275.3.0 – 184.108.40.206.0 – 220.127.116.11.0 – 18.104.22.168.0 – 5.6.8
make waiting more pleasant
Match the Ajax Loading Sign to your corporate Identity.
Shopware uses AJAX in different cases in the frontend to dynamically reload or exchange content. While the frontend loads a shopping world, switches a product variant, changes the shopping cart content or selects a payment method, the customer sees a rotating circle. In the best case this happens very quickly and you don't even see the circle. But sometimes it also requires patience and you have plenty of time to watch the circle working.
With this plugin you can make the waiting time a bit more pleasant for your customers and in the best case you can even give them a surprise by changing the circle into an icon of your choice. This can be an hourglass, an Easter egg, a Santa Claus or, if it has a suitable format, your logo.
The functions of the plugin in short form:
- Customize the loading sign for shopping worlds, on the product page (variant change / shopping cart), in the Off Canvas shopping cart, the shopping cart and in checkout
- The diameter, the width and the color of the loading sign can be selected in the plugin settings
- In the circle you can display icons, which can be defined in the plugin settings
- Separate configuration of colors and of the icon for cases with darker background (for example change of variants) and for places with a light background (for example the shopping cart)
- Full subshop support
Every change in the plugin requires a compilation of the theme.
+49 (30) 89560861
Installation manualThe plugin provides new Less variables. For this to work, the cache must be cleared after the installation. Please confirm, as soon as you activate, the dialog for emptying the cache and recompile the theme.
Afterwards you can configure the load character in the settings of the plugin according to your wishes. In order for the changes to take effect, the cache must also be cleared and the theme must be recompiled.