Shopware 6: Plugin status
- Support by: thisisablock
- Support available in:
- Order number: tiab508839382325f
- Manufacturer: thisisablock
- Version: 1.0.0
- Last update: 7 Mar 2016
- Plugin available in:
- Compatible with: 5.0.0 – 126.96.36.199.0 – 188.8.131.52.0 – 5.2.27
Are you working with multiple instances of a shop? (local / staging / live)
Then you may encounter the problem of identifying your instance.
Accidentally changing things on a live instance can be very annoying.
»Environment Tools« will help you to quick identify your instance.
- Define a name for your instance in backend
- (alternative) Define the name via a Environment Variable (Apache / nginx)
- Display a notification in frontend (Optional)
- Optionale Darstellung im Backend
- Use an alternative Backend Theme (Black Background)
After plugin installation you have to go to
Basic Settings » Additional Settings » Environment Tools
to configure your preferences.
Caution: After changing a value, you have to reload the page.
If want to define the instance name by a Environment Variable, you have to activate the option in the settings. After that you have to define your instance name on the Variable SHOPWARE_INSTANCE at your webserver.
SetEnv SHOPWARE_ENV dev
fastcgi_param APPLICATION_ENV production;