Shopware 6: Plugin status
- Code elements can be edited directly in the preview.
- Text elements can be edited directly in the preview.
Through the Shopping world WYSIWYG editor, you can adjust code & text elements directly in the preview and will always see your result live. This saves you unnecessary clicking back and forth, just to see how your adjustment looks like.
WYSIWYG = What you see is what you get
- Edit the shopping world directly in the preview
- Code elements can be edited in the preview
- Text elements can be edited in the preview
This plugin requires the Repertus Runtime Plugin. The Runtime has to be installed before you install or update another Plugin. You can download it via the Shopware Community Store for free.
Most questions may be answered in advance. Therefore we offer for each plugin a user manual and additionally collected the most common questions in our FAQs.
Visit our support section!
Every installation or update of a plugin in your Shopware Shop constitutes a change of the software. Despite our quality assurance measures implemented by Shopware, we can not rule out that problems may arise during the installation or the update in exceptional cases.
We recommend testing new plug-ins and installing updates from already installed plug-ins in a suitable test environment, and not importing them directly into the live environment and regularly creating backups of your live environment.
Repertus is your software development and service company based in Berlin.
Our portfolio of services ranges from the standard e-commerce software to innovative, custom-made plugin solutions tailored to your needs and requirements.
- Fixes a possible problem, which causes iframes to be not positioned correctly
- Requires Runtime Version 1.2.4
- First version of our plugin "Shopping world WYSIWYG editor"