Cloud / Self-hosted
You can run Shopware in the cloud or use it as a self-hosted solution for your shop. Here you can check if a particular extension can be used in the cloud or self-hosted variant.
This extension cannot be used in a Shopware Cloud shop. Cloud Self-hosted
Shopware 6 status
- Support by: blackpoint GmbH
- Support languages:
- Order number: uvala53086366447
- Manufacturer: blackpoint GmbH
- Version: 1.2.1
- Last update: 8 Sep 2020
- Language support:
- Self-hosted compatibility: 5.3.0 – 126.96.36.199.0 – 188.8.131.52.0 – 184.108.40.206.0 – 220.127.116.11.0 – 5.7.3
- Define Tab Sequence yourself (four schemas available, assignable in the article)
- Custom tabs possible (per product and global)
- Video and PDF tabs are controllable via schemas (HTML text with wildcard)
- Article ratings, manufacturer information, downloads and links can be displayed as a tab
- For customization two multitab schemes are possible (HTML text), placeholders replace the contents
- Compatible with variants switching
- Two individual tabs can be defined per article (article-specific text)
- Names of the individual tabs can be changed in the article
- There are two global custom tabs per tab scheme
- Globally two multitap abutments are possible, placeholders define content such as article description, links ...
- Each multitap can be controlled via HTML code (via basic settings)
- Four tab schemes available (assignable in the article)
- For each article a tab scheme can be defined
- Two standard videos and PDFs can be stored per tab scheme
- For each article, four more videos and PDFs can be deposited
- Each item variant has the same settings
- When changing article variants, the tabs are updated automatically
The Tab Manager gives you full access to the tabs in the item detail view.Determine the order of the tabs or change the tab terms with ease using the text modules.
The Tab Manager allows you to add new tabs to display manufacturer information, PDF documents, videos, downloads, or links.
In addition, with the plugin, you can create two freely definable tabs per product, giving you a free hand over the contents of the tabs.
ideal for specific product information!
The configuration of the Tab Manager allows you to set up four completely different settings schemes, which you can define per product.
In addition, you can activate details such as the counter, which displays a number of tab contents in the tab Names, so that your shop visitor already receives important information via the tab name without opening the tab - for example, how many videos are available.
However, if there is no content in a tab, it will be hidden, this increases the overview and offers your shop visitors a good shopping experience.
You can define up to four PDFs and videos for each article, simply enter the URL to the video or PDF document.
Both the PDF Tab and the Video Tab can be freely set by you, by means of the basic settings you can define an output scheme, which allows you to customize the HTML code for integrating videos or PDF documents.
Do you have products or product groups with the same videos or PDF documents?
Again, this is not a problem with the Tab Manager, the plugin's basic settings allow you to store two videos and two PDF documents per tab scheme, which are added to each product in addition to the four videos and PDF documents from the item manager.
Globally, you also have two multitabs available, which you can easily select and add via a tab scheme.
The Multitab allows you to create your very own tab with its own content and much information about the product.
To do this, simply enter the desired HTML code in the multitap via the basic settings and replace the required information with the corresponding placeholders.
Your shop visitor thereby receives e.g. Product description, EAN, weight, videos and PDF documents in a single tab, all according to your own design!
As the owner of this app you can rate it in the Shopware accountRate now in your account
Average customer rating from 1 reviews:
Richtig guter Support!
Wir hatten das Plug-In im Auftrag eines Kunden gekauft und eingerichtet. War soweit alles gut.
Leider gab es ein Problem, dass die Tab-Inhalte nach einem Variantenwechsel nicht mehr angezeigt wurden.
Wir schrieben also ein Ticket an den Hersteller mit dem beschriebenen Problem. Zack: die erste Antwort kam super schnell. Kurze Rücksprache und das Problem wurde noch am gleichen Tag behoben und das auch noch bevor ich selbst reagieren konnte. Update war im Store und wir konnten es erfolgreich einspielen.
Davon sollten sich einige Plug-In-Hersteller was abschauen ;)
Grüße aus Neumarkt
Installation manualThe installation is completed with just a few clicks through the standard installation process by Shopware.
configurationAfter installation you will find under "Settings -> Basic Settings -> Article Tab Manager", all configuration options.An illustrated configuration guide can be found at:
If you have any questions about this module, bugs, extensions or requests for further modules, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Added management for the cross selling box in the item detail view. From now on, the tabs in the Cross Selling Box or the entire box can be deactivated. The tabs: Similar articles, accessories articles, customers also bought, customers also saw and product streams can now be placed with this plugin.
Added multishop capability with the ability to disable them through the basic settings.
Added Multitap Schemas. With the new schemes, various information can be displayed in a tab that previously required several tabs.
PDF display scheme changed (fallbacks added) to cater to Android phones. Please read the instructions to change existing schematics!