- Version 2.0.1
- Last update 11 Oct 2019
- Supported Languages
- Support from UVALASoft
5.3.0 – 188.8.131.52.0 – 184.108.40.206.0 – 220.127.116.11.0 – 5.6.4
Quickly insert a new flag or graphic into a language? This is now possible with this plugin.
Create a new language shop as usual in Shopware, with this plugin can then be generated via the ISO code of the language, a shortcut, fast, easy and simple.
Two name fields (for the header and pop-up list) can be used to override the language name.
To improve the performance of your shop, you can also use Base64 instead of a classic graphics (you can find the converter on our homepage in the footer under Service).
Offer your shop visitors all available languages directly in the header as a clickable link, alternatively you can only output the active language and display the remaining as a popup.
You have the choice! All settings for the header and pop-up list can be controlled separately, so you can customize your shop perfectly to your needs.
The adjustment options are good but not suitable for your purposes? No problem with this plugin.
You can insert your own HTML code for the header area and pop-up. Wildcards allow you to insert the assigned graphics as well as the name of the language.
- Name in header freely definable
- Name freely definable in the popup list
- Own HTML construction possible
- Smarty placement freely determinable
- Several output options for header and popup list can be set
- Sprachshop basic settings can be deactivated (so that only one list needs to be maintained for all shops)
- Representation variants for header and pop-up list can be selected separately
- Custom HTML code for the header structure as well as the popup list adjustable
- Activation of the popup by click or mouseover adjustable
- The flag can be a Base64 image
- Can be determined if a graphic should be displayed at all
- Each language shop can only be deactivated for the output list
As the owner of this extension you can rate it in the Shopware accountRate now in your account
Average customer rating from 1 reviews:
Tolles Modul was macht was es soll, einfache Instalaltion und Konfiguration.
Top Support mit schneller Reaktionszeit.
Installation manualThe installation is completed with just a few clicks through the standard installation process by Shopware.
configurationAfter installation you will find under "Settings -> Basic Settings -> Flags and selection", all configuration options.An illustrated configuration guide can be found at:
If you have any questions about this module, bugs, extensions or requests for further modules, please do not hesitate to contact us.
General Bugfix in CSS file
New features: The possibility of sorting has been added to each position, as well as a different name for the popup list and the header, and a status has been added to deactivate a language. Added multi-shop capability with the ability to disable them later. The Smarty mount point can now be disabled to put it separately in the theme.