Shopware 6: Plugin status
- Support by: Webcustoms IT Solutions GmbH
- Support available in:
- Order number: webcu39975475355
- Manufacturer: Webcustoms IT Solutions GmbH
- Version: 2.0.2
- Last update: 14 Jan 2020
- Plugin available in:
- Compatible with: 5.2.0 – 5.2.275.3.0 – 18.104.22.168.0 – 22.214.171.124.0 – 126.96.36.199.0 – 5.6.8
- Transforms Shopware into a presentation plattform
- Products within the shopping cart are send as a request
- All features of Shopware are preserved except for the checkout process
- Triggering the checkout process by direct URL input is taken care of
DISABLE CHECKOUT - Turn your shopping cart into a request module
Using the “Disable Checkout” Plugin you can transform your Shopware shop into a pure presentation platform for your products. All features will be still available to customers including the shopping basket – just as they are used to. The only difference is that products cannot be bought directly since the checkout process will be disabled. Instead customers can send you a request. All products put into the shopping cart are added to that request automatically.
We are your trusted shopware partner!QUESTIONS ABOUT PLUGIN?
Just send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will immediately take care of your request.FURTHER INFORMATION?
Have a look at www.webcustoms.de.
This plugin can be installed and activated using the plugin manager.
To activate the request function, please proceed as follows:
Settings --> Basic Settings --> Storefront --> Shopping Cart / Item Details
Two options must be set:
1. Request form ID: 16 (by default) - check it under contents --> forms, then use the ID of the request form
2. Minimum shopping basket value from which the possibility of an individual inquiry is offered: freely selectable
Afterwards please test with articles above the minimum shopping basket value - inquiry from the shopping basket is now possible.
Bugfix on add article to cart