- Version 2.0.2
- Last update 14 Jan 2020
- Supported Languages
- Support from Webcustoms IT Solutions GmbH
5.2.0 – 5.2.275.3.0 – 220.127.116.11.0 – 18.104.22.168.0 – 22.214.171.124.0 – 5.6.7
DISABLE CHECKOUT - Turn your shopping cart into a request module
Using the “Disable Checkout” Plugin you can transform your Shopware shop into a pure presentation platform for your products. All features will be still available to customers including the shopping basket – just as they are used to. The only difference is that products cannot be bought directly since the checkout process will be disabled. Instead customers can send you a request. All products put into the shopping cart are added to that request automatically.
We are your trusted shopware partner!QUESTIONS ABOUT PLUGIN?
Just send us an email to email@example.com. We will immediately take care of your request.FURTHER INFORMATION?
Have a look at www.webcustoms.de.
- Transforms Shopware into a presentation plattform
- Products within the shopping cart are send as a request
- All features of Shopware are preserved except for the checkout process
- Triggering the checkout process by direct URL input is taken care of
This plugin can be installed and activated using the plugin manager.
To activate the request function, please proceed as follows:
Settings --> Basic Settings --> Storefront --> Shopping Cart / Item Details
Two options must be set:
1. Request form ID: 16 (by default) - check it under contents --> forms, then use the ID of the request form
2. Minimum shopping basket value from which the possibility of an individual inquiry is offered: freely selectable
Afterwards please test with articles above the minimum shopping basket value - inquiry from the shopping basket is now possible.
Bugfix on add article to cart