- Version 1.6.4
- Last update 13 Sep 2019
- Supported Languages
- Support from 8mylez
5.0.0 – 18.104.22.168.0 – 22.214.171.124.0 – 5.2.275.3.0 – 126.96.36.199.0 – 188.8.131.52.0 – 184.108.40.206.0 – 5.6.2
A warning will be added and a query will appear in the shopping cart to enter the ID card number.
The customer has the opportunity here to verify his age by means of his ID.
Only when the customer has provided a valid ID number or has ticked the checkbox for confirmation by e-mail, the button "liable for payment order" is clickable.
- Simply install the plugin using the Shopware Plugin Manager.
- Then, in the article list in the backend, select the articles that you want to mark as age-restricted and click the item FSK18 article in the detail view of the article.
- Modify the text module fsk-confirm-no-pero-mail of firstname.lastname@example.org to an address to which you want to receive the age verification by e-mail.
- The FSK plugin is now ready and can be used
Add uninstall with missing mail
Update Exception handling
- Fixed checkout bug
Version 1.6.2- PayPal Express deactivated for fsk articles
Version 1.6.1- Fixed: Button "Check" wasn't functioning- Fixed: Update could not be installed
Version 1.6.0delete license-check for shopware 5.5
- Fix mailtemplate problem
- Fix typo
Version 1.5.2- Bug with PHP 7 fixed
Version 1.5.1- Cancellation of the order process fixed
- Mail Template will now also be uninstalled
- Fixed a problem with disabling the third option
-Infoboxes now use the Shopware standard
- The option "Without identity card" can be deactivated via config.
- If a customer selects the option "without identity card" and orders, the shop operator receives an e-mail notification.
Version 1.4.1- Better stability and bugfixes
- Customers can be verified by hand
- Customers only need to verify once. After a valid verification the customers can shop without the need to verify again
- better error management