- Version 2.0.3
- Last update 27 Feb 2019
- Supported Languages
- Support from brainstation
5.3.0 – 220.127.116.11.0 – 18.104.22.168.0 – 5.5.10
Best before date / BBD
Offering products with an expired best before date can be critical. Likewise, it can be expensive for you as a shop owner if you have to dispose of expired products.
This plugin will help you to get around these issues. The plugin creates a new field for storing a best before date directly on the product and can display the date on the product detail page.
Through an automated process, all products with expired best before date can be automatically deactivated by the system. In addition, you have the opportunity to set up an e-mail reminder, which informs you ahead of time of reaching the best before date.
So you can go for these items discount promotions (eg sale to EK, etc.) to sell the items on time and without loss for you. Win-win situation for you and your customers.
Are you satisfied with our plugin and our service? Then rate the plugin in your Shopware account. With this you support us to develop further plugins in the future. Many Thanks ;)
- Best before date can be stored within the product and displayed in the frontend
- Expired products can be deactivated automatically
- Email reminder for the shop operator to keep track of products which will reach their BBD soon
- An overview of deactivated products can be sent by email to the shop owner
- Supports Variants
- Supports Subshops
- Step 1: Installation and activation of plugin through plugin manager
- Step 2: Activate functionality within the plugin configruation or throug Basic settings (Advanced settings - Sold Out-Badge)
- Step 3: Define wheter you want to display the BBD on product detail page or not
- Step 4: Activate the automatic product deaktivation
- Step 5: Move to the Cronjob configuration: Basic Settings - System - Cronjobs
- Step 6: Search for the Cronjob named bstProductMhd and click edit
- Step 7: Edit the time for the next run and set it to a time after midnight (e.g. 00:05)(
- Step 8: Clear Cache. If necessary, also clear template cache and compile your theme