Cloud / Self-hosted
You can run Shopware in the cloud or use it as a self-hosted solution for your shop. Here you can check if a particular theme can be used in the cloud or self-hosted variant..
This theme cannot be used in a Shopware Cloud shop. Cloud Self-hosted
This theme is available for Shopware 6
- Support by: coolbax
- Support languages:
- Order number: cbax449199302475
- Manufacturer: coolbax
- Version: 2.6.9
- Last update: 5 May 2020
- Language support:
- Self-hosted compatibility: 5.0.0 – 220.127.116.11.0 – 18.104.22.168.0 – 5.2.275.3.0 – 22.214.171.124.0 – 126.96.36.199.0 – 188.8.131.52.0 – 184.108.40.206.0
Cheeky young and modern comes the template "Theme Mercury" therefore. Like all other templates from us, the theme Merkur is also fully responsive and can be displayed on any device. The template also contains various enhancements from the house "Coolbax", which can all be optionally switched on / off. Thanks to sustainable programming and strict adherence to the Shopware conventions, a high quality standard is guaranteed.
Many new features, enhancements and improvements have been added since version 2.5.0. The creation of an individual template is now even easier, is scheller and you are independent of agencies!
- Choose from 16 fonts the two fonts
- Global notification text for e.g. Holiday Notes
- widget for the right, left and bottom of the screen
- Connectivity to Google, Bing, Alexa and Pinterest
- Extended color adjustment and background image possible
- Integration of the plugin: Breadcrumb Extension (To the plugin)
- Integration des Plugins: Sticky menu Professionally (To the plugin)
- Individually configurable Top Bar
- Change logo size for desktop, tablet & smartphone
- Display category text above or below the listing
- Show category banners via sidebar and listing
- Various animations of the article images in the listing
- Show Promotion Boxes above and below the sidebar
- Individual arrangement of filters and automatic sending
- Display of the delivery status already in the listing
- Advanced configuration fields in the Categories module
- Integrate info box if variant selection is required
- Display of ratings next to item description
- Deactivated variants are displayed in gray
- NEW: Selected variants are displayed more clearly
- Extension of the footer up to four lines and 9 layouts possible
- Link to 6 social media platforms in the footer possible
- 25 payment methods and 13 shipping methods icons available
- Banner can be deposited in the Offcanvas shopping cart
- New element in shopping worlds "Banner Zoom"
- Shopping Worlds: Mix Full-Width or Boxed Layout
- 100% Full Responsive
- 3 ready-made color templates available on request
- Modern and clear design
- Support & regular updates
- and much more ...
- Determine the look with over 100 color areas
- Design your shops with a background picture
- Extend the footer by another three lines
- Choose from 16 different fonts
- Set the size of your deposited logo individually
The "Theme Merkur" is characterized by its professional design and its very user-friendly operation. It can be completely customized without any programming knowledge, which gives everyone the opportunity to make their shop unique and unique.
- Sales-enhancing plugins and features integrated
- 100% Responsive - optimized for all devices
- Further development and updates of the template
- Developed according to Shopware specifications
- Detailed manual for the theme
This theme not only gives you a unique layout for your shop, but also includes 22 free plugins. With them, you have the opportunity on the one hand to customize your shop and to provide important information (eg shipping delay due to company holidays) in the right places, on the other hand you can use even more advertising space (for example promotion boxes). Some of these plugins are only available in our themes and can not be purchased in the Shopware Store.General Settings
Here you have the possibility to use two different fonts. The primary font is used for headings. With the secondary font you change all other texts, such as: B. Description texts and menu items.
2. Global notification text:
At the top or bottom of the screen, a global text for announcements (e.g., business holidays or sales promotions) is displayed.
3. Sidebar Widget:
At the left or right edge of the screen is a box for z. B. information or promotions attached. The box always stays in the same place when scrolling.
4. Footer Info Widget:
In the bottom of the screen, a box with z. B. your service hotline attached. The box always stays in the same place when scrolling.
5. Webmaster Tools HTML Tag Code:
Keep track of your website with a variety of Google, Alexa, Bing or Pinterest tools.
6. DSGVO data protection extensions:
7. Top bar
Show your top three benefits prominently above your header. The text modules "description1", "description2" and "description3" allow you to adjust the benefits at any time.
8. Logo size
For each device, set the size of your stored logo individually.
9. Sticky menu
Minimized header which is fixed at the top of the screen when scrolling and only disappears when the header appears in the visible area.
10. Breadcrumb Advanced
By means of a mouseover, on a category in the breadcrumb and a short dwell time, the respective subcategories are shown in a layer.
11. Scroll To Top Button
By pressing a button, your customers can get back to the top of the page in seconds. The button will appear in the lower right corner of the screen.
12. General Settings
Here you can set further basic settings for the view in the categories.
13. Promotion Boxing in Sidebar
You have the option above and below the sidebar boxes with z. B. information or banners to appear. This information may be displayed on all categories of pages, forms and / or shop pages.
14. Filter in sidebar
Make your filters appear prominently in the left sidebar.
15. Change / zoom product image
When you mouse over, you can highlight the product images by animation. You have two possibilities for this (1st variant: picture zoom = enlargement of the picture / 2nd variant: picture change = display of the second article picture)
16. Infobox - Please select a variant
Display a message for variant products where customers have to choose a variant first. You can change the text by using the text module "DetailBuyVariantInfo".
17. Reviews in the description
Present your customer reviews, on the right, next to the item description.
18. Footer Template
Expand your footer to up to four lines. For each row you want to use, select a template. Each template may only be selected once. You can use the text modules to fill the columns with content.
19. Icon Social Media
Easily connect your shop to your social media accounts. Just enter the link to your account in the corresponding field and the corresponding icon with link will appear in the footer.
20. Settings for payment methods and shipping methods
Define general settings for the payment and shipping methods Icon.
21. Display payment methods
Present prominently your payment methods, which you offer in your shop
22. Display shipping methods
Present prominently your shipping methods, which you offer in your shop
23. Offcanvas cart
Here you can deposit a promotional banner for the Offcanvas cart.
24. Variants Display
Here you can specify whether the variants are displayed clearly separated under the article name. This ad can be used with notepad, account, checkout, documents and e-mails.
Design your shopping worlds and landing pages with specially developed elements and adjustments by Coolbax. You add value to your shopping world / landing page and your customers experience a whole new shopping experience. The extensions, like the included plugins, are also included for free.
New predefined CSS classes
You now have the option to change the appearance of the text using a predefined CSS class. For this, you only have to enter the appropriate class and the text is stored as in the example.
New element for the shopping worlds
The new banner element for the shopping worlds will inspire you. Banner Zoom enlarges the image on MouseHover. You can specify for each banner individually how much it should be enlarged and how long the transition takes.
The color scheme of the theme Mercury would be drilled out again and extended by many more settings. Along with the settings that are already included in Shopware by default, you can make over 100 color changes. In the following graphic you can see which additional fields have been added.
Do you have questions about the plugin or the setup? Then feel free to visit our manual or write us directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fixed hidden settings in the rider footer
Incorrect display of product images eliminated (tablet view) when the "Variant images in listing as slider" plugin is active
Fixed bug separating variants in documents
Added a new block in the footer for the widget controller
Fixed display problem when the Plugin: Amazon dropdown menu was professionally in use
Fixed bug when hiding icons in Top Bar
Failed to reload items when individual filters are turned off
Extension of the flags for the language selection in the footer
CSS adjustments related to the lexicon / glossary Professional by Coolbax
Fixed a voucher heading bug if Theme Display is enabled in the theme
Fixed an issue with images for language selection.
Plugin brought on new plugin structure
Revision of block element
Version 2.5.6Problem with fullscreen in shopping worlds (storytelling) fixed.
Version 2.5.5Remedying minor display errors
Version 2.5.4Compatibility with Shopware 5.5
Minor bugs in Theme Manager theme and settings fixed
Version 2.5.3Extension of the setting options for the Sticky menu (color & logo)
Clearer versions Display in notepad, account, checkout, documents and e-mails
Anpassung der Filter in der Suche
Prämienartikel und Filter angepasst