Shopware 6: Plugin status
- Support by: 8mylez
- Support available in:
- Order number: Emz2597693725268
- Manufacturer: 8mylez
- Version: 1.3.2
- Last update: 16 May 2019
- Plugin available in:
- Compatible with: 5.2.0 – 5.2.275.3.0 – 184.108.40.206.0 – 220.127.116.11.0 – 18.104.22.168.0 – 5.6.8
Listing Hover - For images and GIFs!
With this plugin the listing will be extended and makes new possibilities to present your article.
Use this plugin for add some alternative images to your articles.
This plugin extends the backend with a attributefield. This attributefield will be display in the item details. From there you can add for each article one hover image.
As the owner of this extension you can rate it in the Shopware accountRate now in your account
Average customer rating from 1 reviews:
Funktioniert einwandfrei und ohne Probleme
Installation manualInstallation guide:
1. First install and activate the plugin.
2. Next compile your theme and clear the cache.
3. You're now able to set a image in "backend -> item details".
4. If you wish, you can change in the plugin configuration the thumbnail-size. It depends where your images are located. The standard sizes are matched with the article album. (For more information please visit: http://en.community.shopware.com/_detail_809.html#New_thumbnail_sizes_from_Shopware_5)
- add plugin description
- automatic theme compiling
Version 1.3.1- Added subshop "active-option".
Version 1.3.0- Code cleaned up.- Retina option added.
Version 1.2.1Article slider compatibility added.
Version 1.2.0Removed license check.
Version 1.1.5- Emotionworld wasn't supported, fixed.
- Optimised the codestructure
Version 1.1.3Fixed some minor bugs.
- Added some minor bugfixes
- Added better support with custom themes
Version 1.1.1Some minor fixes.
Better compatibility with third-party themes.