Cloud / Self-hosted
You can run Shopware in the cloud or use it as a self-hosted solution for your shop. Here you can check if a particular extension can be used in the cloud or self-hosted variant.
This extension cannot be used in a Shopware Cloud shop. Cloud Self-hosted
Shopware 6 status
- Support by: ILSS Print&Mail GmbH
- Support languages:
- Order number: ilss861856620921
- Manufacturer: ILSS Print&Mail GmbH
- Version: 1.0.36
- Last update: 18 Jun 2021
- Language support:
- Self-hosted compatibility: 5.3.0 – 18.104.22.168.0 – 22.214.171.124.0 – 126.96.36.199.0 – 188.8.131.52.0 – 5.7.4
- Popup at purchase with incentive to purchase additional items (to increase discounts)
- Information texts can be activated for product page, sidebar shopping cart, shopping cart page
- Texts individually maintainable (text modules)
- Net prices can be optionally displayed in discount scales
- Discount display in shopping cart per article
Extends the existing price groups with the option of using them across articles.
If several products belong to the same price group, their total number of articles in the shopping basket is used for the discount scale.
By default, in a Shopware installation, only the number of a single article in the shopping cart is used as the basis for the discount scale.
It is also possible to display note texts in the frontend. These notes enable the customer to understand which products are assigned to which price groups and how many articles are necessary until the next price reduction.
In addition, a popup can be activated in the settings, which informs the buyer when adding discountable items that he will reach the next discount level by adding more.
Possible discount types:
- by number of articles (discounts article in %)
- by number of articles (discounts article absolute in EUR)
- by item weight (discounts shopping cart absolute in EUR)
- by item weight (discounts article absolute in EUR)
As the owner of this app you can rate it in the Shopware accountRate now in your account
Average customer rating from 1 reviews:
Alles funktioniert perfekt!
Das PlugIn habe ich ausfürlich getestet und sofort gekauft. Ich bin begeistert!!!
Es lässt sich sehr gut integrieren und bietet einen großen Funktionsumfang in dieser Preisklasse. Daran sollten sich andere Hersteller ein Beispiel nehmen. ;)
Die Kommunikation mit dem Support war sehr angenem und schell.
Ich bin rundum zufrieden.
Vielen Dank für die Unterstützung. Bitte weiter so!
Hallo und vielen Dank für die freundliche Bewertung.
Weitere Entwicklungen hierzu folgen.
After installation from the store, the default settings for each subshop can be changed independently using the plugin manager.
In the backend under Settings -> Price groups all existing price groups are now listed.
In order to provide a price group with the extended function of the plugin, the checkbox "Extended" is activated and the pencil symbol next to it is used to make the setting for this price group.
After selecting "Type of discount", with which you determine the type of discount (description in the plugin directly above), you then use the "Add discount" button to add the desired discount scales to define the discount rules.
Finally, confirm your changes with the "Apply changes" button within the edited line of this price group.
Changes for Shopware Version >= 5.7
Directly in the product deposited price discounts can be switched off now explicitly if a suitable price group was found.
Previously, product prices were calculated per discount scale group AND product discounts, if applicable.
- Changed naming for option
- New option to supress overwriting of price table cells. For better compatibility
- Note for weight discounts moved for better plugin compatibility
- Solved configuration bug
- Solved issue when adding multiple free products
- inStock added for free articles or parent articles
- Added possibility to complete disable of shopware discount table
- Decreased template sum
-Errorfix for old PHP Versions
- Added new Discount - free articles when quantity is reached
- Fixed minor problems
Use value for absolute discounted articles (quantity) independent from brutto/netto configurations
- Update remove discount
- Added Brutto Netto function
- Added support for other extensions
Content and texts adapted
New function: Ajax update for detail page, now called via action tag
New function: Cart can now display discount per article
New function: Ajax update for detail page, when adding article to cart
New function: Popup when adding article to cart, configurable in plugin config
Error resolved: Output for absolute article discount
- Default currency will be displayed in Backend / Plugin window
- Resolved failure when switching pricegroup
- New function: Discounting per kg in currency
- Maintenance of price groups now possible completely within the plugin.
- New function: Previous percentage discount now also possible with a fixed discount (e.g. 2 EUR per article)
- New function: Discounts above a certain total weight allow a fixed discount (e.g. 5 EUR)
minor changes - css style
Changed Pricegroups Indexlink
Problem with voucher solved 2
Problem with voucher solved
Frontend: Pricegroup text for non explit activated articles changed
Frontend: Cartdrawing. Removed error when plugin not initialized
Changed description in Backend
New function: Display note texts in frontend to make price groups visible
- Compatibility with older PHP versions established
- Code cleaning