This plugin is available for Shopware 6
- Eye-catching and elegant presentation
- Configurable slider element for shopping worlds
- Special ratings can be displayed using a separate shopping world element.
- Genuine customer ratings ensure an increase in the purchase rate
- 2 new shopping world elements: individual rating and rating slider
- many setting possibilities for the representation of the evaluations
- Flexible selection of the displayed ratings: At least x stars or exclusion of individual ratings possible
- New ratings are automatically imported via CronJob via the Trusted Shops® API
- All available ratings can be viewed via a backend module and deactivated if required
After installing the plugin and entering your Trusted Shops data, your existing reviews will be imported via Shopware CronJob and automatically supplemented with new reviews in the future.
Two new shopping world elements are available for output in the shop frontend: The review slider presents any number of reviews similar to the article slider within a shopping world. In the settings you can define which minimum rating is required for an ad and which details should be displayed. The review element can be used to present a specific or just a random rating in a shopping world.
In addition, a separately configurable slider element can be activated, which is displayed on each page of the shop between the normal page content and the footer.
Via a backend module, all ratings can be viewed and, if desired, blocked for display in the frontend.
After you have purchased the plugin, you will find it in the plugin manager in your shopware shop under "My purchases". There you can import the plugin as well as the license into the shop and then install and activate it via "Installed Plugins".
As soon as the Trusted Shops data are deposited, you must accomplish an initial import once over a call of theirhopdomain.tld/backend/cron in the Browser. The future import of new ratings takes place automatically once a day.
Error logging improved.
New option: A rating slider can be activated in the plugin settings, which is displayed on every page below the normal page content.
Version 1.2.1Bugfix: stop import process immediately if Trusted Shops API credentials are invalid.
Version 1.2.0Shopware 5.5 compatibility: license check removed.
Backend module added.