- Version 1.2.14
- Last update 22 Nov 2019
- Supported Languages
- Support from Maxi Arnicke
5.2.0 – 5.2.275.3.0 – 18.104.22.168.0 – 22.214.171.124.0 – 126.96.36.199.0 – 5.6.3
The advantage of the tabular representation is that it does not require clicking through different selection fields.
The customer has all variants and differences at a glance and can add the product to the shopping cart with just a few clicks.
The table can be hidden on different devices or displayed in a mobile-friendly layout.
The default variant selection may still only be displayed on mobile devices.
The columns can be adjusted for each article.Each column can show existing properties and also free text fields.
Configuring the table columnsThe columns displayed by default are determined by the settings in the Plugin Manager. These settings apply to all items.
To change the columns for a single article, you can use the 'Custom columns' option under 'Edit item > Variants > Table'.
Text blocksAll text blocks for this plugin can be found under this path:
Important note regarding compatibility
This plugin has been tested in a default Shopware 5 installation. If you are using additional plugins or a different theme, please make sure to test the plugin first before buying. You can use the free test license for this.
Are you missing a feature or do you have suggestions to this plugin? Feel free to contact me via the following email if you have any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
As the owner of this extension you can rate it in the Shopware accountRate now in your account
Average customer rating from 1 reviews:
Tolles Plugin mit gutem Support
Tolles Plugin zur übersichtlichen Darstellung der Varianten. Viele Konfigurationsmöglichkeiten.
Der Support hat bei einem Problem schnell reagiert und weitergeholfen.
The plugin can be installed using the Plugin Manager (to be found under Settings > Plugin Manager).
The plugin requires the offcanvas shopping cart which can be enabled in the theme configuration (Settings > Theme Manager > My Theme > Configuration).
After installing or uninstalling the plugin, the backend must be reloaded for the changes to take effect in the backend.
- Bugfix: Fixed a bug since the last update that caused the buy button to appear for closeout items even though they should not be purchasable
- Bugfix: If the measurement units differ in the basic prices of the variants, it could happen that an incorrect basic unit is displayed
- Added a star text block for price information within the table: This is empty by default, but can be filled to display the prices as in the Shopware standard with stars
- New: Email notifications can now be activated for individual variants via a modal window
- Bugfix: Buy button will now be hidden as in the Shopware standard for articles with email notification if the article is not available
- Variants with different 'from' quantities (when using quantity discounts) can now be displayed in the table. If applicable, the quantities are displayed above each price and the quantity discount table heading is hidden
- Variants are now converted with the LegacyStructConverter (adds compatibility with the plugin 'ShyimAttributeTransformer' via event 'Legacy_Struct_Converter_Convert_List_Product')
- New: Stocks can now be displayed (Plugin settings > Displayed columns)
- New: Delivery time can now be displayed together with the price in one column (Plugin-Einstellungen > Basic settings)
- New: The table can now be sorted by the position of the variant options (same order as in the default configurator)
- New: Minimal buy-box can now be activated / deactivated for individual articles
- Enlarged the width of the form in the article detail
- Plugin 'SwpSampleOrder': Pattern buy button is now only displayed in the buybox, if the option 'Apply variants' is inactive
- Bugfix: Since last update the CSS styles of the grouping lines have not been displayed correctly
- Note button can now be shown or hidden for individual articles
- Added support for plugin 'SwpSampleOrder'
- Bugfix: Column-Grid in the backend was not updated sometimes after deleting a column
- Bugfix: Variants with different number of prices can now be displayed in the table, missing prices are padded with placeholders
- Bugfix regarding plugin 'NnwebPriceOnRequest': Price column is now hidden if all variants 'Price on request' are active - this did not work in combination with row grouping
- Width, height and length can now be displayed globally (Plugin settings > Displayed columns > Show width / height / length)
- Added Text blocks for width / height / length
- It is now possible to display a remember-button for each variant (Plugin settings > Quick Buy > Show remember button)
- Pseudo prices can now be displayed (Table > Show pseudo prices)
- Width of the price column can now be changed (Plugin settings > Appearance > width of the price column)
- Plugin 'NnwebPriceOnRequest': Price column is now hidden, if 'Price on request' is active for all variants
- Bugfix: Quantity selection as text field did not work if the minimum order quantity is greater than 1
- Bugfix: Price on request can now displayed for individual variants (plugin 'nnwebPriceOnRequest')
- Bugfix: Fixed a bug that caused the border color of table cells not to be changed
- Added compatibility for the Plugin 'nnwebPriceOnRequest'
- Improved compatibility with ThemeWare themes
- New: Thumbnails can now be zoomed in
- Properties can now be displayed as a single column in the format "Property: Value"
- Bugfix regarding compatibility with 'Scha1HidePriceInFrontend': Price in minimal Buybox can now be hidden by customer group
- New option added: deactivate shopping cart button if no quantity has been entered
- Added compatibility for the 'Scha1HidePriceInFrontend' plugin
- Bugfix: Fixed a bug where an incorrect value was displayed in the field 'Length'
- Appearance of the table can now be changed in the plugin settings
- Rows can now be grouped
- Added second sort field
- Sorting by free text fields is now possible