- Version 1.0.7
- Last update 7 Dec 2018
- Supported Languages
- Support from netzperfekt
5.3.0 – 22.214.171.124.0 – 126.96.36.199.0 – 188.8.131.52.0 – 5.6.6
Reduces the likelihood of incorrect addresses and addresses without house numbers.─── Need help? Click here for plugin support ───
The plugin significantly reduces the probability of entering incorrect addresses or addresses without a house number. In particular, missing house numbers are very time-consuming to correct in practice and can quickly become expensive due to returns or correction costs.
The plugin is based on the Google Maps API, but we did not use the usual autocomplete mechanism. Rather, the plugin usually does not disturb the input flow at all, but discreetly points out the problem with incorrect addresses. If there is only a small typo in the postcode, the plugin even corrects the address completely automatically.
The plugin is deliberately designed in such a way that incorrect addresses are indicated and can be corrected, but the address can still be saved.
Foreign addresses are of course also recognized, and in addition to registration, address management in the customer account is also supported. The plugin is subshop-capable.
Documentation, Questions and Support
Plugins from netzperfekt✅ Test the Plugin 30 days free of charge and extensively before purchasing.
✅ 5 stars ratings for your safety. We are constantly developing our plugins and offer the best support.
✅ Our know-how is always up to date. All plugins support PHP 7 and are unencrypted.
✅ 41 Plugins in the Store - netzperfekt is one of the top shopware plugin manufacturers.
- No more forgetting house numbers
- Reduces the probability of returns
- Unobtrusive address correction
- Easy integration
- Does not disturb the input flow
- Address validation with Google Maps
Reduces the likelihood of incorrect addresses and addresses without house numbers.
- Install and activate the plugin as usual.
- A Google Maps API key must be obtained and entered (https://developers.google.com/maps/documentation/geocoding/get-api-key?hl=de#key).
- Furthermore, the background color of the correction notes can be adjusted.
- Important: always recompile the theme after changing the settings!