Cloud / Self-hosted
You can run Shopware in the cloud or use it as a self-hosted solution for your shop. Here you can check if a particular extension can be used in the cloud or self-hosted variant.
This extension cannot be used in a Shopware Cloud shop. Cloud Self-hosted
This app is available for Shopware 6
- Support by: netzperfekt
- Support languages:
- Order number: Netzp80405845841
- Manufacturer: netzperfekt
- Version: 1.0.4
- Last update: 29 May 2019
- Language support:
- Self-hosted compatibility: 5.3.0 – 18.104.22.168.0 – 22.214.171.124.0 – 126.96.36.199.0 – 188.8.131.52.0
- Quick and easy creation of HTML content
- Works everywhere: shop pages, blog posts, categories, article descriptions, shopping worlds, forms
- More than 300 prefabricated content blocks and more than 700 high-quality icons
- Optionally replace TinyMCE with code editor.
- Block-based CMS in every Wysiwyg editor field
- Select template - Insert - Customize
- Countless templates, icons and fonts
- Integration of Shopware media management
The block-based CMS for Shopware─── Need help? Click here for plugin support ───
It's finally here - the block based builder for Shopware!
As known from WordPress and other CMS: Create HTML content easily and quickly with templates. More than 300 content blocks are already included and can be combined and edited in a flash.
The clou: the Content Builder works wherever HTML content can be edited with the Wysiwyg editor. Just click on the ContentBuilder icon - done!
Content blocks can be easily added, edited and re-sorted. The ContentBuilder can be switched from the desktop view to a tablet and smartphone view for control, so the content for different resolutions can be controlled quickly and easily.
Of course, images and files can also be added, and Shopware media management is integrated.
Google fonts can optionally be used for typographical design and more than 700 high-quality icons are integrated, which can also be conveniently selected.
The ContentBuilder is not meant to replace the shopping worlds but complement them. Combine the best of two worlds!
Optionally the Wysiwyg editor (TinyMCE) can be switched off completely and replaced by a pure HTML editor (CodeMirror). This avoids the risk of arbitrary changes being made to the HTML source code by the TinyMCE.
Documentation, Questions and Support
Plugins from netzperfekt✅ Test the Plugin 30 days free of charge and extensively before purchasing.
✅ 5 stars ratings for your safety. We are constantly developing our plugins and offer the best support.
✅ Our know-how is always up to date. All plugins support PHP 7 and are unencrypted.
✅ 41 Plugins in the Store - netzperfekt is one of the top shopware plugin manufacturers.
As the owner of this app you can rate it in the Shopware accountRate now in your account
Average customer rating from 3 reviews:
Top Support! Hilfestellung kam sehr schnell. Besten Dank!
Ein wirklich Tolles Plugin was Shopware definitiv gefehlt hat
Wir sind von diesem Plugin sehr begeistert. Es erweitert Shopware um Funktionen die in Wordpress schon bekannt sind und für einen tollen Webauftritt sorgen. Wirklich toll!
Herzlichen Dank, es freut uns, dass Ihnen unser Plugin gefällt!
Inhalte darstellen, wie man es will
ConentBuilder CMS ist für mein Projekt ein Quantensprung bzgl. Webdesign. Danke für das Plugin!
Vielen Dank - freut uns sehr!
The block-based CMS for Shopware
- Install the plugin, activate it and compile the theme.
- In the plugin settings, the TinyMCE can be replaced by a pure code editor (CodeMirror) - don't forget to recompile the theme if this setting is changed.
- Done - now simply press the ContentBuilder button in the desired Wysiwyg editor!
- Note: the ContentBuilder can be called in the newsletter, but the integration is not yet complete. We are still working on it.
Documentation, Questions and Support
Fix: Support for Digital Publishing
Version 1.0.3Change: In the TinyMCE no CSS of the ContentBuilder is used, if it has not been called yet.
Version 1.0.2Change: Own blocks can be defined.
- Fix: Icons are displayed in the frontend
- Change: replace TinyMce with CodeMirror