Cloud / Self-hosted
You can run Shopware in the cloud or use it as a self-hosted solution for your shop. Here you can check if a particular extension can be used in the cloud or self-hosted variant.
This extension cannot be used in a Shopware Cloud shop. Cloud Self-hosted
This app is available for Shopware 6
- Support by: RHIEM Intermedia GmbH
- Support languages:
- Order number: rhiem84927721656
- Manufacturer: RHIEM Intermedia GmbH
- Version: 1.3.7
- Last update: 8 Apr 2021
- Language support:
- Self-hosted compatibility: 5.2.0 – 5.2.275.3.0 – 220.127.116.11.0 – 18.104.22.168.0 – 22.214.171.124.0 – 5.6.10
This plugin allows you to request further information from your customers during the registration process. After registration, these can be edited by the customer in his account as well as by you via the backend.
- Any number of sortable groups in the registration
- Any number of sortable fields within these groups
- Standard groups can be extended and re-sorted
- Groups and fields can be restricted to specific subshops
- Five different field types (text, textarea, number, selection field, checkbox)
- Server-side validation of the fields (mandatory field, minimum length, maximum length)
- Individual (translatable) error messages if the customer did not fill in a field correctly
- Access to the data via the normal customer module in the backend
- compatible with Business Essentials
The number and arrangement of fields can be conveniently controlled via the backend. Manual additional work, such as creating free text fields, is no longer necessary.
This plugin is compatible with the Shopware Premium Plugin Business Essentials, so you can enrich your B2B customer data with more information.
To access the documentation, please copy the following link and paste it into the address bar of your browser:
Please note our license agreement: https://rhiem-intermedia.de/license-agreement
By using our plugin you confirm that you have read the license agreement and agree with it.
Questions about the plugin?
We are happy to support you with the installation or further questions regarding the use of the plugin.
Please use the Shopware plugin support function in your Shopware account.
Individual plugin development?
As a Shopware Solution Partner with many years of experience, we are happy to help you with words and deeds.
Write us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org or
give us a call: +49 (0) 28 55 - 97 00 55
For more information about us, please visit our Shopware partner page:
As the owner of this app you can rate it in the Shopware accountRate now in your account
Average customer rating from 1 reviews:
Sehr gutes Plugin - super Support!
Das Plugin ist sehr gut dafür geeignet, Kunden um zusätzliche Informationen zu bitten.
Die neuen Felder schließen sich an die Kundenregistrierungsfelder an und haben dasselbe Aussehen, die Ausgestaltung (Benennung der Felder, Erläuterungen, Eingabeart etc.) kann sehr gut an den individuellen Zweck angepasst werden.
Mit dem Plugin erhält man eine sehr übersichtliche und klare Anleitung als PDF. Auf Fragen bzw. den Hinweis auf ein Problem hat der Hersteller sehr schnell reagiert und das Problem umgehend behoben.
- Bugfix: Validation error of the selectbox selection fixed
- Bugfix: Alternative shipping address on wrong position
- Bugfix: Error in previous update
- Bugfix: Custom groups after standard groups where excluded
- Bugfix: Fixed hidden groups above the company field
Version 1.3.3Bugfix: Mandatory field setting for checkboxes had no effect
- Bugfix: Re-sorting of the standard groups has led to the omission of the address group
Version 1.3.1Feature: Descriptions are also displayed in the account
- Bugfix: Compatibility with the fields Company name, Department and VAT ID
- Feature: Character limitation of labels removed
- Feature: Character limitation of descriptions removed
Version 1.2.8Bugfix: Display of checkboxes
- Bugfix: Standard fields disappear when the position is changed
- Bugfix: Fixed error when changing email or password in account
- Bugfix: Bug with translations fixed
- Feature: New field type - textarea
- Bugfix: Error with server-side field validation fixed
- Feature: Improved display of selection fields in the backend
- Bugfix: Restriction of the length of the selection field removed
- Bugfix: Adding new fields was not possible
- Feature: Individual fields can be limited to shops
- Feature: Default values can be defined for fields
- Feature: New field type: Checkbox
- Bugfix: Error after deinstallation
- Bugfix: Error with translations in older Shopware versions
- Feature: Free text fields are displayed sorted in the customer module
- Bugfix: Free text fields were not deleted during uninstallation
- Bugfix: Checkbox for different delivery address not under the address block
- Release international Store
- Feature: Default groups and their fields can be sorted now
- Feature: New fields can be added to the default groups
- View-Extension optimized
- Small performance improvements
- Bugfix: Error when validating fields