Cloud / Self-hosted
You can run Shopware in the cloud or use it as a self-hosted solution for your shop. Here you can check if a particular extension can be used in the cloud or self-hosted variant.
This extension cannot be used in a Shopware Cloud shop. Cloud Self-hosted
Shopware 6 status
- Strengthen the reputation of your brand
- Increase click-through rates
- Optimize your marketing
- Reduce shopping cart abandonment
- Increase conversion rates
- Automate your review invitations: A new order will automatically trigger a review invitation via email to your customers.
- Add TrustBox widgets to your webshop via drag and drop.
Trustpilot is the world's most powerful review platform, helping your business collect and easily manage customer reviews. Trustpilot gives people a place to share and discover reviews of businesses, while giving every business the tools to turn consumer feedback into business results.
The Trustpilot app for Shopware allows your business to collect verified customer reviews and feature them onsite, helping you to improve visibility in search results and improve SEO conversion and marketing ROI.
Trustpilot accounts are available for free with more features available for paid accounts. With a free account, you can:
Send 100 email invitations per month and get reviews from otherwise silent customers
Turn your best reviews into attention grabbing images for social media
Earn Google Seller Ratings that increase clicks on Google Ads
Stream new reviews in real-time onto your website with our TrustBox widgets
Personalize your public company profile page so consumers can read reviews to make the buying decision easy
Increase your TrustScore: recognized by consumers as a sign that your business has nothing to hide and cares about improving customer experiences
Frequently Asked Questions
- How does Trustpilot work? Trustpilot helps you to collect, integrate and distribute real customer reviews. You can get started absolutely free by signing up for Trustpilot Free, no credit card required
- How long will I have access to my Free Trustpilot account? You will always have access to your account. With the Trustpilot Free account you have 100 invitations per month. When you exceed your 100 invites you will not be able to invite customers until the next month.
- Do you provide training when I signup for the Free account? What happens afterwards? With the Trustpilot Free account, you can access the Support Center anytime you have any questions about setting up your account. If you need additional support, you can connect with a Support Agent using the Live Chat tool within our software.
- Do I have to pay when I sign up for Trustpilot? No, you do not have to pay anything when you sign up for a Free Trustpilot account online. The Free account gives you limited access to our tools that will help you get started with collecting reviews from your customers. When you are ready for more access, please contact your Trustpilot agent to upgrade your account.
- Is my data secure? Yes, your data is 100% secure. Our servers are protected by 24-hour surveillance. Our software and infrastructure are regularly updated with the latest security patches. Our network is protected by an enterprise-class firewall, and all Trustpilot plans include SSL encryption to keep your data safe.
- I need help, what do I do? Send us an mail to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns. We'll take care of you.
As the owner of this app you can rate it in the Shopware accountRate now in your account
Average customer rating from 1 reviews:
Nicht Subshop-fähig, sonst OK
Vorsicht: die aktuelle Version (2.5.155) ist nicht subshop-fähig (!!!). Alle Bestellungen laufen in den am Anfang ausgewählt und nicht wieder änderbaren Domäne rein.
Sonst tut das Plugin was es verspricht: nach einer Bestellung wird die Bestellung an CleverReach übertragen und von da aus die Email versendet.
Das Plugin überschreibt den Block frontend_checkout_finish_teaser aus dem checkout/finish.tpl komplett, d.h war die Bestellbestätigungsseite nicht mehr richtig ausgegeben bei uns. Das Support hat sich schnell zurückgemeldet, auf dem versprochenen Bugfix warte ich aber noch (seit mitte Dezember).
- Download the zip file to your computer
- Go to Shopware > Configuration > Plugin Manager
- Click Installed > Upload plugin
Minor bug fixes & Improvements
- Improved order data collecting for product reviews
- Plugin interface translated to German language
- Other bug fixes
- Trustpilot plugin automates review requests — a new order automatically triggers an invitation email to your customer.
- Configure 'Invitation trigger' option. You will be able to configure what triggers the Invitations to be sent to your customers - when order is confirmed or when order is completed.
- Send review invitations to your past customers. Automatically invite customers from the past 7 days up to 6 months ago
- Showcase your reviews - add multiple TrustBox widgets to your webshop. Drag and drop TrustBoxes for an instant preview, rearrange, customize, and publish without code changes