- Version 22.214.171.124
- Last update 24 Jan 2019
- Supported Languages
- Support from Pickware GmbH
5.2.7 – 5.2.275.3.0 – 126.96.36.199.0 – 188.8.131.52.0 – 5.5.10
The PostNL Adapter connects your shop to the PLC web service of the PostNL. No additional software or manual data export needed. With as few as two clicks, you can create shipping labels and open them as PDF documents in the Shopware backend. You can also remove shipping labels. Thanks to the seamless integration, the assigned tracking codes can be viewed in the Shopware backend and are, as long as configured in the email templates, automatically sent with the order confirmation including a link to the tracking URL.
Due to the fact that a direct connection between your shop and the PostNL is established, no charges other than the shipping costs occur.
- Login data for the PLC web service of the PostNL
Further information is available in our plugin documentation.Open documentation »
More shipping adapters powered by PickwareDHL Adapter UPS Adapter DPD Adapter GLS Adapter Swiss Post Adapter Austrian Post Adapter German Post Adapter
The Shopware ERP System
Did you know that this plugin also seamlessly integrates into the Pickware processes?
Pickware is integrated directly into the Shopware backend as the official ERP system. With Pickware, there is no need for any additional systems with error prone interfaces. You work on the real-time data of your shop at any time.
In other words: Pickware makes Shopware your ERP system!
Visit www.pickware.de for further information.
- This version is compatible to Shopware 5.5 and contains all changes from version 184.108.40.206.
- Now correctly uses the postal code of the billing address for the tracking URLs of pickup products.
- This version is compatible to Shopware 5.5 and contains all changes from version 220.127.116.11.
- Adds support for new API endpoints and API key authentication.
- This version is compatible to Shopware 5.5.
- Prepares plugin to support Shopware 5.5 in future releases.
- Allows configuration whether or not the customers phone number should be transferred to the shipping provider.
- Fixes a bug that caused the plugin to fail to install or update under certain circumstances.
- Adds the possibility to hide the DSGVO checkbox in the checkout process and always pass the customer's email address to German Post.
- Allows to change in the order the customer's choice regarding the transfer of his data to shipping providers.
- Adds the possibility to download all existing shipping labels of an order.
- Fixes a bug that caused the checkbox for transferring customer data to the shipping service provider not being set in the checkout when using an external payment provider.
- Fixes a bug that caused the additional address line not to be printed on the shipping label.
- Fixes a bug that could cause the email address for return labels to be missing in the mail preview window.
- Improves the display of the checkbox for transferring the e-mail address to the shipping service provider in the checkout.
- Fixes a problem that causes the backend to be unavailable when the main shop language is set to a non-European language.
- Improves support for Austrian address formats.
- Adds a configuration option to use the PostNL testing web service.
- Adds DSGVO compliance through a checkbox on checkout and a config option to allow the transfer of customer contact data to shipping service providers.
- Fixes a problem that caused mail creation to fail for language sub shops in Shopware version 5.4.3.
- Improves compatibility with Shopware 5.4.
- Improves compatibility with Shopware 5.4.
- Fixes a problem that prevented the configuration from opening if the password could not be read from the database.
- Fixes a localization problem with the Delivery on demand options.
- Adds the Pickup at PostNL location option.
- Adds the Delivery on demand option.
- Adds the Mailbox parcel option.
- Fixes an error that could occur when loading the backend and the language was set to English.
- Prevents return label tracking codes from being saved in the order tracking code list.
- Improves the display of the additional address line/state row in the order.
- Fixes a problem that could occur during batch label processing when no state was set in the shipping address.
- Corrects an error that prevented the shipping labels from being downloaded after batch processing.
- Removes the cash-on-delivery card because it is replaced by a 2D barcode on the shipping label.
- Improves the UI for creating shipping labels.
- Improves the error messages in the backend UI.
- Removes the configuration option for the page format because it is not used anymore.
- Fixes the saving of the configuration for new sub-shops.
- Fixes a bug which prevented the batch labels to be concatenated correctly.
- Fixes the sort order of shipping labels in the backend UI.
- Fixes a bug with the tracking code search in the Pickware Mobile Apps.
- Improves some texts in the backend UI.
- Fixes a bug in the batch label creation.
- Adds support for Pickware Mobile.
- Removes the salutation on shipping labels.
- Now prints a barcode on envelope labels when retrieved via Pickware Mobile.
- Renames product 'Briefmarken' to 'Envelope sticker'.
- Fixes a bug with the license check.
- Fixes wrong product code for product 'Deliver to stated address only'.