Cloud / Self-hosted
You can run Shopware in the cloud or use it as a self-hosted solution for your shop. Here you can check if a particular extension can be used in the cloud or self-hosted variant.
This extension cannot be used in a Shopware Cloud shop. Cloud Self-hosted
This app is available for Shopware 6
- Support by: Code 108
- Support languages:
- Order number: C108751647259797
- Manufacturer: Code 108
- Version: 1.0.7
- Last update: 13 Jul 2021
- Language support:
- Self-hosted compatibility: 5.2.0 – 5.2.275.3.0 – 184.108.40.206.0 – 220.127.116.11.0 – 18.104.22.168.0 – 22.214.171.124.0 – 126.96.36.199.5
- Set voucher codes for various free items
- Free items will automatically be added to the customer's cart after entering the voucher code
- Add different vouchers for different free items
- Easy management of vouchers
- Determination of a validity period for the vouchers
Create voucher codes for free items - no programming skills needed
Sending vouchers has become an integral part of e-commerce. With our Shopware plugin you can create different voucher codes for free items. With the free trial version of the voucher plugin for Shopware, the software can be fully tested for 30 days without obligation.
Create multiple voucher codes for different free items
With this premium version of our popular voucher for free item plugin you now have the opportunity to create multiple vouchers for various free items and easily manage them via the backend. Voucher codes for free items offer your shop a Unique Selling Point (USP). No programming knowledge is required. The distribution of the vouchers for a free items is at your discretion. Distribution via flyers, newsletters or paid search ads / search engine advertising is conceivable.
Overview of advantages
- Create a new voucher in a minute
- Use the free trial version for 30 days without obligation
- Easy distribution via flyers, newsletters and SEA
Step-by-step instructions will guide you through the installation and creation of a voucher code. At every point in the creation of the voucher, we provide you with information on the relevant field. To do this, click on the appropriate question mark. A detailed explanation is shown.
Highlights: Voucher for Free Item Advanced
Offer your customers real added value. By quickly adding a free article, you give your customer the opportunity to get to know the product range of your shop better.
Five steps to a voucher:
- Set the name of the voucher code
- Set the number of valid vouchers
- Specify the maximum use of the voucher code
- Store the minimum order value from the voucher
- Selection of the article number for the free article
- Distribution of the code via flyers, newsletters, search engine advertising
- No additional programming required
- Personal support
- Detailed help directly in the plugin
Documentation and support
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I install the plugin? You find the installation instructions in the plugin documentation: see manual. If you have any questions, please write us a message at any time.
- Will the plugin also be compatible with future Shopware 5 versions? Our plugin is constantly being developed so that you can also use it with future Shopware 5 versions.
- Who can I contact if I have problems installing the plugin? Please send us a message to email@example.com. We will then get back to you shortly and support you with the installation of the plugin.
- How does the Advanced version of the plugin differ from the original "Voucher for Free Items" plugin? With the Advanced version of the plugin, you can create several vouchers for different free items.
As the owner of this app you can rate it in the Shopware accountRate now in your account
Average customer rating from 1 reviews:
Wirklich wirklich toller Support
Wir hatten das Plugin im Zuge einer neuen Marketingaktion gekauft, hier gab es dann allerdings mehrere schwierigkeiten. Unsere Vorstellungen ließen sich nicht eins zu eins im Plugin umsetzen. Hier hat Code 108 1A reagiert und umgehend entsprechende Änderungen vorgenommen. Wirklich spitzensupport vom allerfeinsten.
The complete description as well as setup, settings and FAQ of the plugin can be found following this link:
Adjustments for Shopware version 5.7.0
Additional setting for the net prices
Adjustments for the tax calculation
Adjustments for adding the free item
Adjustments for the cart functionality
Compatibility with version 5.6.2
CSS-Adjustments for the backend
Adjustments before publication