- Support by: Code 108
- Support available in:
- Order number: C108196918491653
- Manufacturer: Code 108
- Version: 1.0.0
- Last update: 19 Sep 2020
- Plugin available in:
- Compatible with: 22.214.171.124 – 126.96.36.199.3.1.0 – 188.8.131.52.3.2.0 – 184.108.40.206
- free articles are automatically added to the customer's shopping cart after entering the promotion code
- quick and easy setup
- various vouchers for different free items possible
- easy setup
- step-by-step instructions
Generate voucher codes for free articles - completely without programming knowledge
Sending vouchers has become an integral part of e-commerce. With our Shopware plugin, different voucher codes can be created for different free articles. With the free trial version of the voucher plugin, the software can be fully tested for 30 days without obligation. No obligation to buy!
Coupon codes for free items plugin - Link promotions to products
Our Coupon codes for free items plugin offers your shop a Unique Selling Point (USP). No programming knowledge is required. The distribution of the voucher codes for free articles is at your discretion. Distribution via flyers, newsletters or paid search ads / search engine advertising is conceivable.
Advantages at a glance
- Create vouchers for free items in a few steps
- Free trial version use for 30 days without obligation
- Easy distribution via flyers, newsletters and SEA
Step-by-step instructions will guide you through the installation and linking of the promotion to the free item.
Highlights: Coupon codes for free products
Offer your customers real added value. By quickly adding a free article, you give your customer the opportunity to get to know the product range of your shop better.
Three steps to the voucher:
- Set the voucher code
- Set the free item
- Set the sales channel for the voucher
- Distribution of the code via flyers, newsletters, search engine advertising
- No additional programming required
- Personal support
- Detailed help directly in the plugin
Documentation and support
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I install the plugin? You find the installation instructions in the plugin documentation: Documentation
If you have any questions, please write us a message at any time.
- Will the plugin also be compatible with future Shopware 6 versions? Our plugin is constantly being developed so that you can also use it with future Shopware 6 versions.
- Who can I contact if I have problems installing the plugin? Please send us a message to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then get back to you shortly and support you with the installation of the plugin.
The complete description as well as setup, settings and FAQ of the plugin can be found following this link: