Cloud / Self-hosted
This extension/theme cannot be used in a Shopware Cloud shop. Cloud Self-hosted
- Support by: ACRIS E-Commerce GmbH
- Support available in:
- Order number: acris13818617449
- Manufacturer: ACRIS E-Commerce GmbH
- Version: 2.4.2
- Last update: 10 Dec 2020
- Plugin available in:
- Self-hosted compatibility: 126.96.36.199 – 188.8.131.52.3.2.0 – 184.108.40.206.3.3.0 – 220.127.116.11.3.4.0 – 18.104.22.168
- Create a rule to display partial deliveries in the shopping cart
- Ideal for webshops that want to display different delivery times or other information due to rules
- Additional delivery states: "in backlog" and "in process
- Show rule based partial deliveries
- My account shows partial deliveries
- New delivery statuses enable additional control options
Possible applications - Show partial deliveries in shopping cart due to ...
... various transport service providers (parcel delivery vs. forwarding agency)
... free selectable rules (several partial deliveries possible)
... Stock levels (immediately available products and products not in stock)
Basic functionalityDuring the order process the Plugin checks which products in the shopping cart fit to which created partial delivery rule. Depending upon that individual partial deliveries are created in the shopping cart.Each partial delivery can contain also its own info. text.
These are then also displayed in the account area.
Split deliveriesIn the plugin settings it can be configured whether, when creating the order, separate deliveries should be created for each item from a technical point of view. This has the advantage that items can be cancelled individually and can have their own tracking codes assigned.
Delivery states "In backlog" and "In process
The plugin inserts the delivery states "In backlog" and "In process". Additionally it allows to cancel orders only for certain states. A blacklist of order and delivery statuses is specified in the plugin configuration.
1.) Settings -> System - Plugins: Perform installation (basic configuration is configured and can be adjusted later)
2.) Settings -> Shop - Rule Builder: Create at least 2 rules, which define how the products in the shopping cart should be divided.
Example: One rule for products with stock level "> 0" and a 2nd rule with stock level " Plugins -> Partial delivery -> Rules for partial delivery: Create partial delivery rules
With these 3 steps the function is already visible in the frontend - all products with stock level are divided into a partial delivery and all products without stock level are divided into a 2nd partial delivery.
The installation of the plugin is very fast and uncomplicated.
- Plugin Manager via Settings > System > Plugins
Upload, install and activate the plugin
Solution of a possible display problem of the last order in the account overview.
- Compatibility with Shopware >= 22.214.171.124.
- Allows to change the payment method only for certain order statuses.
- Adds an additional validation to intercept and check unwanted status changes configured via the plugin settings.
- Enables you to configure the stock level changes for a product during an order or status update in the plugin settings.
- Solves a problem when changing the payment method.
Inserts the missing delivery status change from "Backordered" to "Cancellation requested".
Fixes the status selection in the plugin settings.
- Allows deliveries to be cancelled only for certain order statuses.
- Adds the status "Cancellation requested" to the plugin settings.
- Adds the new status "Cancellation requested" and allows to use it for cancellations.
- Allows you to individually cancel articles in the account area if this is set in the plugin configuration.
- Fixes the shipping cost indication on the order confirmation page if the deliveries are split when ordering.
Corrects a problem where deliveries are not split if no partial delivery rule applies or exists.
Solves a problem on the order finish page
- Allows the heading "Delivery 1 of 1" not to be displayed if there is only one delivery.
- Optimises the shipping cost display if all partial delivery rules are disabled.
- Veröffentlichung, Store Release