Cloud / Self-hosted
You can run Shopware in the cloud or use it as a self-hosted solution for your shop. Here you can check if a particular extension can be used in the cloud or self-hosted variant.
This extension cannot be used in a Shopware Cloud shop. Cloud Self-hosted
- Support by: ACRIS E-Commerce GmbH
- Support languages:
- Order number: acris64942382445
- Manufacturer: ACRIS E-Commerce GmbH
- Version: 1.5.0
- Last update: 31 Mar 2021
- Language support:
- Self-hosted compatibility: 6.1.0 – 126.96.36.199.0 – 188.8.131.52.0.26.3.0.16.3.0.06.3.1.0 – 184.108.40.206.3.2.0 – 220.127.116.11.3.3.0 – 18.104.22.168.3.4.0 – 22.214.171.124.3.5.0 – 126.96.36.199
- Configure important SEO basics easily
- Low effort due to automation
- Create product and category snippets with templates incl. preview
- Create JSON LD Rich Snippets
- Set up redirects with exact match of URLs /AB VERSION 1.4.1: SEO redirects definable via Regular Expressions
- Preview the snippet
- Pre-made snippet for immediate use
- Easy customization of the snippets
- Redirect URL with intuitive handling
- Define SEO redirects via Regular Expressions (From version 1.4.1)
- Automatic output of the JSON LD Rich Snippets
SEO Tools is your professional SEO tool for your Shopware shop. Automated settings increase the ranking, visibility and CTR for both the articles and the categories.
A snippet is the preview of the content of a website in the search results. The snippets are taken from the title and description and displayed in the search result list (SERP). The more information contained in the title and description, the better Google can access this information. The CTR (click-through rate) on an article or category is increased if a call to action and special characters are included in the snippets. Both title and description can be assigned automatically.
- Call to Action
A call to action is a request to take a certain action. In the case of online shops, these are usually buying impulses (e.g. buy cheap now / order cheaply immediately / buy free of shipping costs / etc.). A “call to action” demonstrably increases the willingness of potential customers to click on a search result.
- Special Character
You have probably seen the large arrows or ticks in the search results several times. These special characters attract more attention than plain text and force the searcher to focus on them.
Further shop variables such as Implement stock level, price or manufacturer.
After installation, ten pre-made snippet templates for articles and categories are already in the administration. There new templates can be created or existing ones can be changed. Individual snippets can then be created for each article and each category.
A preview, which is similar to the results on Google, makes it easier to create the snippets.
With this plugin you can easily create and manage SEO-compliant URL redirects with 301 or 302 status code in Shopware Administration.
NEW FEATURE FROM VERSION 1.4.1
As of version 1.4.1, this plugin allows you to define SEO redirects using Regular Expressions.
A Regular Expression (or Regex) is a group of characters used to find a pattern within a piece of text.
In the context of redirects, a simple URL match will correspond to exactly one URL. A regex URL can match many URLs.
In addition to matching many URLs, a regular expression can extract information from the source URL and copy it into the destination URL.
An example for better understanding:
A redirect with the source URL /my-url will only ever match requests for /my-url.
A redirect with the source URL /meine-url/.* will match requests for:
And so on.
The important part of /my-url/.* is .*. This is the regular expression part of the URL and is equivalent to saying "take /my-url/ followed by any string".
Although this is very useful for a lot of redirects, this feature is more for advanced users, as creating these regular expressions requires further knowledge. But you don't have to use regular expressions for the redirects, you can still use redirects with an exact match of the URL. If both variants are stored for a URL, exact matches for a redirect are always searched for first. If no exact match is found, regular expressions are checked in the second step.
A guide to the regular expressions including a link to a manual and a cheat sheet can be found in the Shopware admin area at the redirects.
JSON LD Rich Snippets
Pass rich snippets to Google in JSON-LD format. Rich snippets are a special form of snippet. They are used to transfer relevant information to Google. If you see the stock level and the price of a product in the search results, then these data were passed with rich snippets. This function is implemented in Shopware 6 and the rich snippets are transferred with microdata. However, W3C and Google recommend using JSON-LD. With the ACRIS SEO Tools plugin, the data is transferred in JSON-LD format. You are therefore prepared for the future.
The SEO Tools plugin from ACRIS offers even more options. The search results on Google can be further refined by entering specific information about your industry and your company.
By activating the "Sitelinks Search Box" you give Google the option of displaying your own search in the search. The "Sitelinks Search Box" is a search box that appears within a snippet in the Google SERPs. In this way, users can search for content directly in the search result list on the desired page.
Of course, there is no guarantee that Google will also display the search box. You just create the possibilities. The final decision is always made by Google's algorithm.
With the robots settings you can define the visibility for search engines. In this way, you can determine whether Google should include individual articles or individual categories in the index. With the JSON LD Rich Snippets section it is also possible to make the entire shop not indexable for Google.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why are good snippets so important? Potential customers decide at short notice whether to visit a website. The snippet must provide information about the website within seconds and convince. A good snippet is therefore a short summary of the linked website, if possible with a “call to action”. The ACRIS SEO Pro plugin helps you automatically provide the right information for Google.
- What are JSON LD Rich Snippets Simply put, structured data helps search engines put the multitude of information on a website into context. For this purpose, the content is linked to further information. Search engines can use structured data to better determine what a website is about. This does not increase the number of hits, but the quality of the hits improves because the offer can be dealt with more precisely. JSON-LD is Google's preferred format for structured data. It is highly likely that Google sites with JSON-LD will rate information better than sites with other markup methods.
- Why do I need redirects? If a linked page is no longer on the net, you will come to the known 404 pages. Even if these pages are now often designed to be very entertaining, you are not very happy as a user and usually leave the website again. There are 2 types of redirects. a) 302 redirect: "Moved Temporarly" Assume you have a landing page for a specific product that is already well listed. For a promotional campaign, however, you would like to redirect visitors to a specific campaign page. Then you can set up a temporary forwarding for the duration of the action. The original page will not lose any ranking on Google and will be in a similar position after the redirect is canceled. b) The 301 forwarding: "Moved Permanently" The permanent redirect shows Google that the original page is no longer used and the page rank should be "inherited" to the new page. This naturally makes sense if a page is to be completely replaced. Redirects are therefore an important SEO tool.
- Open the “Plugin Manager” via Settings > System > Plugins
Upload the plugin install and activate
After activation, you can reach the plugin via: Settings> Plugins> SEO Tools
- Added JSON-LD text area field at category and product SEO tab page.
- Checked availableStock for product JSON-LD data at product detail page
Optimize loading of category snippets.
Fixes possible problems for the output as JSON-LD if product data contains special characters.
- Enables SEO redirects to be defined via regular expressions.
- Optimisation in the matching and substitution of URL parameters
Corrects products snippets on language change at detail page.
- Corrects the dynamic loading of the product nippets according to priority.
- If a snippet is manually stored for a product, this overwrites the configurations of the dynamic snippets.
- Corrects the display of the meta title for products.
Add dynamically assigning snippets to the product.
Fixes a problem with path info for SEO Redirect.
Checked existing of snippets for custom fields.
Fixes a problem with encoded URLs.
Fixes a problem with the URLs query string on redirect.
Change entity listing for all modules.
Inserts the Import / Export profile also during the update.
- added Import/Export-Profil for SEO .
Changed sitemap provider for product and category.
- Changes the way the redirect is performed.
- Optimizations in the admin area.
Info / Known Bugs:
Plugin first compatible >= Shopware 6.2.0
The backend icon in plugin settings only works from Shopware 6.2.1 on
-> Bug has been fixed by ACRIS with a pull request at Shopware The plugin is tdm ready for 6.2.0 - despite the little flaw.
- changed Plugin name to SEO Tools
- Replacing in Admin Menue.
Fixes a possible problem when no sales channel is found for a redirect.
- SEO Redirect now also works if no sales channel was found.
- SEO Redirect now works independently of the cache.
- Fixes a possible problem in connection with the SEO Redirect module and Symfony PHP unit tests.
- Optimizes snippets in the admin area.
First version release